Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole of LadyMarmaladeParties aka Nicola of Lilly Ladies in N London  (Read 5472 times)

vt

This past year my punting has almost exclusively consisted of partying at Lady Marmalade Parties. I've met lots of nice girls there, some of whom are still there, some not, but who I've also spotted working elsewhere. I know a lot of guys don't like the party format, but maybe would like to meet the girls 1-2-1, so I'm doing a series of brief reviews to give a flavour of the experiences I've had with each girl and to indicate where else she is available, at a parlour or on AW as an indie...here is another...

External Link/Members Only

I've met Nicole 8 times at LMP, first in April 2012 and most recently in January this year.

Nicole is a girl that challenged my stereotypes, because at first glance she's not my preferred physical type and she's Romanian.

But she has converted me into loving meaty, full-figured, curvy girls and finding out that Romanian girls are among the most sensual, passionate, giving girls on the planet.

She has a Rubenesque figure but it does curve in & out in all the right places (so nowhere near BBW territory) as well as the most fulsome natural bosoms I've ever felt and a lovely lippy, meaty pussy with a trimmed bush. I now have learnt to luxuriate in her soft femenine fulness and it is a wonderful feeling.

A candid shot of Nicole's rear alongside some of the slimmest girls at LMP... External Link/Members Only
...and a frontal without face (the girl with the beige buckled sandals)... External Link/Members Only

What makes her so appealing is her obvious passion and skill. She loves to kiss. The contact with her beautiful doe eyes is constant as she wills and talks you toward her goal of sperm extraction. Apparently her boobs need 'watering' with 'shpunk' to make them grow!

She has a wonderful insistent knack of getting what she wants too and is my go-to girl if I'm struggling to pop at a party, I know she can push me over the edge, particularly when I'm fucking her meaty pussy hard in mish. She was the first girl to get a second pop out of me...no mean feat!

As I've got to know her better and she knows I appreciate her talents, she has allowed me ever more intimacy. She once got me to bring her to orgasm twice in quick succession with a combination of attention to her clit and a finger on her G-spot which was a delicious treat as I do love to give as well as receive.

Neutral point: Nicole is a smoker, I am not and I find that despite any efforts to disguise it I can still detect it and it detracts from my enjoyment, particularly of kissing.

She offers one of the most passionate, sensual services of all the girls I've met at LMP and I feel she deserves some recognition for her hard work.

Note: I have not had the chance to visit her at Lilly Ladies, so can't offer any confirmation of the offering there, but they are Nicole's pics. Eagle-eyed readers might recognise a few other LMP girls there too.

1dt

excellent work vt....I will enjoy everyone of your reports....very well done ad with excellent links to pics...10/10 :hi:

vt

Another good quality twitpic of Nicole showing her chunky, but femenine figure with her heavy natural boobs...

Shame the only place she seems to be available for 1-2-1s is at Lilly Ladies which smiths recently investigated with negative results...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35597.0
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 07:16:32 pm by vt »

Offline smiths

Another good quality twitpic of Nicole showing her chunky, but femenine figure with her heavy natural boobs...

Shame the only place she seems to be available for 1-2-1s is at Lilly Ladies which smiths recently investigated with negative results...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35597.0

I cant critique the actual present WGs at Lilly Ladies obviously as i didnt get to punt with any due to the lying woman owner/receptionist.

vt

I cant critique the actual present WGs at Lilly Ladies obviously as i didnt get to punt with any due to the lying woman owner/receptionist.

Indeed a shame for the good girls who work for her that the owner/receptionist tries to deceive punters about the real cost of services.

Although I've never met Nicole there, I did suspect there may be something afoot as there is no price information marked on the website.

Another one that you'll have to see for £20-30 at LMP then!  ;)

Offline Borehamwood

I'm a big fan of Daniella of LMP and went to see her at Lilly Ladies on Friday.

Prices are not great, the lady on the phone quotes £60 for half an hour but you have to pay extra for pretty much everything, including kissing, OWO etc. I was also disappointed that Daniella was not available until 15 minutes after the time I booked. I don't enjoy being kept int he living room of  brothel for 15 minutes.

On the plus side, the place is clean and spacious with a discreet entrance and plenty of parking.

Daniella was her usual superstar self, although I felt she behaved a little differently to what I'm used to with her at LMP. Not better or worse, just different.

Would appreciate reading more about where I can find 1-2-1's with LMP girls.

Anyone know what happened to Jasmine from LMP? I'm was as close to in love as I'd ever allow myself to be with a WG.

vt

I'm a big fan of Daniella of LMP and went to see her at Lilly Ladies on Friday.

Prices are not great, the lady on the phone quotes £60 for half an hour but you have to pay extra for pretty much everything, including kissing, OWO etc. I was also disappointed that Daniella was not available until 15 minutes after the time I booked. I don't enjoy being kept int he living room of  brothel for 15 minutes.

On the plus side, the place is clean and spacious with a discreet entrance and plenty of parking.

Daniella was her usual superstar self, although I felt she behaved a little differently to what I'm used to with her at LMP. Not better or worse, just different.

Would appreciate reading more about where I can find 1-2-1's with LMP girls.

Anyone know what happened to Jasmine from LMP? I'm was as close to in love as I'd ever allow myself to be with a WG.

Might be handy if you mention here what you were charged for the extras at lilly Ladies, there's no info on their website and with the rep they have for springing these extras on punters, it might help if punters were forewarned here.

Quite a few of the LMP girls (& ex-LMP girls) are available elsewhere, as well as Lilly Ladies...you may recognise a few here...

If you mean the friendly petite Brazilian MILF, Jasmine was in Milton Keynes until fairly recently, but I can't see her there now.

Offline Borehamwood

There is a menu on the back of the door, quite extensive but was something along the lines of £10 for each item, so they quote £60 for half an hour but if you wanted OWO and kissing it would be £80.

The Jasmine I knew was Brazilian but early 20's.

Thanks, will check out the links.

Offline jhalford

I believe this is the girl in question.

Shame its not her independent page instead of what it looks like - her page for Lilly Ladies.