Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christmas 2023 Special Offers  (Read 3110 times)

Online j122

Noticed Christmas special in her summary, hopefully some other ladies will do some better ones and will add them here.

AVA-SUMMERS

Overweight offer till 21st Dec
£800

External Link/Members Only

Online scouting

Noticed Christmas special in her summary, hopefully some other ladies will do some better ones and will add them here.

AVA-SUMMERS

£800

She is a bit  :lol:

Offline GoldTop

Also states "please note - this is over the duration of 10 hours with myself during the day. This cannot be changed to day time".

Ok then love.

Online j122

Better one

xLENAx  Notts

Xmas offer:
30mins incall £100 (not on rates list)
60mins incall £150 (-£10)

Online j122

boredhotwife     DE5

More along the lines of bringing her high rates in line with others than a special

Offering discounts on all solo incall appointments booked in December
30 mins £100
45 mins £140
60 mins £180
1.5hrs. £260
2hrs. £330

In order to receive this discount a deposit of £1 per minute the length of appointment must be made via payment link in advance the otherwise standard rates apply
For example a 30 minute appointment will require £30 deposit, a 45 minute appointment will require £45 deposit and so on.
The balance of the appointment will be payable in cash or via payment link on arrival
Outcalls are charged at the standard rate

Offline Newtothisstuff

boredhotwife     DE5

More along the lines of bringing her high rates in line with others than a special

Errmm.... they're all the same as her current rates except for a 1hr booking - which is £10 MORE expensive.  All in all, it's not the best festive discount.

Online j122

Errmm.... they're all the same as her current rates except for a 1hr booking - which is £10 MORE expensive.  All in all, it's not the best festive discount.

She's altered those from her usual rates too, probably so it goes straight through when submitting a booking request, & messed up on the hr one either there or on the "specials" tab.

They used to be higher as I've posted the profile on the tours tab before

I think she’ll be bored a while longer at those rates.

Yeah it's not the best Christmas special, but I know quite a few guys on here don't mind 30min @ £100
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 05:37:50 am by j122 »

Offline mancsguy1975

£800

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe the prices will go back up after shes joined weightwatchers in the New Year  :D
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 09:43:37 am by mancsguy1975 »

Offline ZeroCount

Yeah it's not the best Christmas special, but I know quite a few guys on here don't mind 30min @ £100

Isn't it kind of if academic when she's demanding a deposit in advance in order to get those rates? Nobody here is stupid enough to do that.

Online j122

£800

I didn't even clock the autocorrect until now  :D

Offline simon07

Better one

xLENAx  Notts

Xmas offer:
30mins incall £100 (not on rates list)
60mins incall £150 (-£10)

I did not see the hour rate on the profile. I might be tempted with the Xmas 1 hour offer.

Online j122

I did not see the hour rate on the profile. I might be tempted with the Xmas 1 hour offer.

Yeah looks like she dropped it as I copied & pasted straight from her profile.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I didn't even clock the autocorrect until now  :D

I was going to fix it but it seems appropriate  :lol:

Online j122

Online mr.bluesky

Isn't it kind of if academic when she's demanding a deposit in advance in order to get those rates? Nobody here is stupid enough to do that.

I wouldn't bet on it, there's always one mug who will  :dash:

Offline boss1

I’ve been in contact with her today, as I’m extremely tempted, just waiting to see if kylie is free first. She doesn’t request a deposit for on the day bookings - she’s just confirmed with me, which has brought her back in line for a toftt from me.

Online j122

redsummerx

15min £40 (usually £50)
30min £70 (usually £90)