Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rimming etiquette + recommendation  (Read 1610 times)

hira1988

Hi All,

Sorry a new one on the site, could I please check few things:

I want to recieve rimming by a working girl on me and want to know what is the etiquette, do I need to get a complete shave down there or trimming is fine?

Are there any young girls in London that provide excellent rimming services?

Offline Waterhouse

I hear tell most working girls prefer if you've used BATP (badgers arse toilet paper) for a week and anal-douched with Cillit Bang before they wanna get close to a mans starfish...

Truth to tell I can't blame them one little itty bit.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=216526.msg2195877#msg2195877

Offline dieseldriver

So how about putting the boot on the other foot? Would you rim a WG? I've rimmed two at a massage shop I use in Upminster. Both Chinese with an inviting hole......

Offline Waterhouse

So how about putting the boot on the other foot? Would you rim a WG? I've rimmed two at a massage shop I use in Upminster. Both Chinese with an inviting hole......
I've never rimmed anyone, civie or SP. However, will be looking to change that on my next meet with my fave lady.
 ;)

Online Moby Dick

Rarely - there are risks.
Needs to look nice (not battered or look like a Labrador's arsehole - same applies to the arseholes owner in general ), clean as a whistle, no clingons, no hairs, no smell, nice n fragrant.

Offline dieseldriver

Needs to look nice (not battered or look like a Labrador's arsehole - same applies to the arseholes owner in general ), clean as a whistle, no clingons, no hairs, no smell, nice n fragrant.

Been to Zen this afternoon, but decided against it. Different girl from those seen before. Seemed just going through the motions and no effort?

Offline tantric talents

no clingons,
What if they’re on the starboard bow!  :scare:

Offline Moscau

Yeah, I've only rimmed Chinese masseuses. There's something so inviting about it when it's right there. For some reason, the idea of doing it to another race does not appeal at all.

Offline dieseldriver

Yeah, I've only rimmed Chinese masseuses. There's something so inviting about it when it's right there. For some reason, the idea of doing it to another race does not appeal at all.

Lauren the best. My bad luck doesn't work Saturdays   :angry: The best day to get there when OH goes to friends for the day  :thumbsup:

Offline NIK

Another newbie with a question he's so desperate to have answers to he hasn't logged in since.  :rolleyes:
What is it with these people?

Offline hendrix

Another newbie with a question he's so desperate to have answers to he hasn't logged in since.  :rolleyes:

They're just looking for more wanking material.

Offline S_holmes

Offline The Film Director

They're just looking for more wanking material.

Roll on the new term  :lol:

hira1988

Got my answers from a friend, but thanks appreicate the help here!

Online Moby Dick

Got my answers from a friend, but thanks appreicate the help here!

Can we all be your friends too?
Please share your friends advice.