Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty anastasiya - Hillingdon, Bait & Switch  (Read 1072 times)

Offline Ipad12345

Link: External Link/Members Only   or External Link/Members Only
Fee: £70 For 30 minutes
Service: OW, Sex (Protected), 1x Cum
Location: Apartment blocks in Trendy Area of Hayes, Nice Place tbh, I found it very discreet as there are so many flats people won't have a clue what you're doing. In regards to parking Side streets are Free however the main street IS NOT and is Permit Holder Only
The Girl Although it was Bait & Switch, the Girl was sexy as fuck! that why i stayed!. Body 8/10, Toned, Athletic but too athletic, Tits were a handful & in proportionate to the body, Peachy Ass , Great conversation (very good English) but her attitude towards the job was shit you can tell she was in it for the money. No this (FK), no that (fingers) just pump and dump! but oddly wasn't rude about it at all just put it out there its off limit and she said the girl advertise does full service.

The Meet Very basic, Started with OW, moved on missionary, Played with her tits, stroked her body and ass and came.

Would i Visit Again Only for Pump and Dump!

PS: If she sorts here attitude out and provides a good service she could easily charge £150 P/H but until then £20 is what she is worth
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 01:07:11 pm by Ipad12345 »
Banned reason: Trolling + Threats of violence
Banned by:

Offline mondeo06

so did you see girl in pics above or some one else,if so whats link?

Offline Ipad12345

so did you see girl in pics above or some one else,if so whats link?

Nah not the girl Above, Can't find the link for the Girl I saw!!
Banned reason: Trolling + Threats of violence
Banned by:

Offline mondeo06

Would be helpful if you could give a description ,hair colour, height , name gives punters a chance to decide whether girl is as described when paying the girls a visit.

Offline Nowornever

Would be helpful if you could give a description ,hair colour, height , name gives punters a chance to decide whether girl is as described when paying the girls a visit.

True ... but I honestly don't think its wort wasting time and money on this group!

Offline JayEZ2K

Update for those searching: The first link is to "Sexy ana...", who I don't think the OP saw. "Sexy ana..." is not athletic but slightly chubby.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also, I don't think they are intentionally a Bait & Switch. It seems that often times they have two WGs who share a flat, and if they are double booked the other will offer as a substitute.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 03:17:49 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline JayEZ2K

Another update: The source of the confusion seems to be that the group swaps multiple girls with the same profile. Currently, the profile name and phone number is the same, but the girl's photos are completely different, now with a third different girl. The group also names its girls a variation of "Ana", "Anastasiy", etc. Maybe to keep the profile the same, and so that you will always visit an "Ana", regardless of who is working.

MrJones69

Sorry to hear about your experience mate. Straight off the hotlist. Shame  :thumbsdown: