Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unleaded £0.99.7p per litre  (Read 835 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Just back from Cardiff Bay Asda and noticed that Unleaded Petrol is less than £1/litre.

Cheapest I've seen it for a fair while.

Offline lostandfound

Just back from Cardiff Bay Asda and noticed that Unleaded Petrol is less than £1/litre.

Cheapest I've seen it for a fair while.

Asda's contribution to Black Friday apparently - until end of the weekend I think. Read somewhere that with oil less tha $50 a barrel other sellers may reach that price point soon.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Presumably this should be in off topic unless you are talking about the lead in your pencil?  :D
But yeah that does seem cheap

Offline Corus Boy

Presumably this should be in off topic unless you are talking about the lead in your pencil?  :D
But yeah that does seem cheap

For me this is the Wales Board for all Welsh topics other than reviews which have their own board.

I doubt the whole forum are interested in Welsh fuel prices.

np500

I do use diesel to punt, but I haven't noticed the price change for years ? Every time I go to tesco'a it's always £50 ?

Offline pork sword

Thank for the heads up CB helps the punting fund go further   :hi:

Offline lostandfound

For me this is the Wales Board for all Welsh topics other than reviews which have their own board.

I doubt the whole forum are interested in Welsh fuel prices.

Though ASDA is a national chain and is presumably running the Black Friday offer nationally.

Offline snaitram99

Though ASDA is a national chain and is presumably running the Black Friday offer nationally.

Sorry for taking further off the subject, but Black Friday seems to have been a flop this year, in the shops at least.

Offline lostandfound

Sorry for taking further off the subject, but Black Friday seems to have been a flop this year, in the shops at least.

Yes - this fuel price offer is I understand ASDA's only participation in BF this year.

np500

Sham Thay never botherd advertising it or did Thay ? I did't see it .

Offline Corus Boy

Please feel free to repost.

Offline lostandfound

Please feel free to repost.

To be honest I think it's Off Topic, and many members will have seen this thread anyway as it's been active.  :hi:

Offline HughJardon

A good idea for me is to check
External Link/Members Only
All fuel reductions nationwide & all vendors will show up on this web page. More money saved here just goes into the"punting" fund which is always welcome