Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo High Class VIP  (Read 1897 times)

Offline Japana

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her? Pics look too good to be true!

Would love to see how good she issent her a couple of messages but not had a response

Offline Tumbling Dice

Bollocks! I was hoping that was a genuine profile. Looks amazing. Such a shame.

Offline martypoos

Perhaps she’s moonlighting 🤣
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline crfc

Perhaps she’s moonlighting 🤣
Well, you gotta pay for that lifestyle somehow I guess  :dancegirl:

Offline Tumbling Dice

I was tempted and even got a text reply. She’s working in a place just off City Road. If it’s the same girl I don’t think she’ll find that part of Cardiff as salubrious or as Instagrammable as her usual haunts.

Offline Tumbling Dice

If she is genuine then she’s a goddess. If that she is then she’s likely to be contemptuous of her clients and provide a crap service as is often with the gorgeous looking ones. Having said that, if she’s genuine and a crap shag then at least there would be some future enjoyment in checking her insta account and thinking that I once shagged her. If however she’s a complete munter and nothing like the photos then it would be at that moment when the door closes and the young lady reveals herself that it would be time to say oops sorry my wallets in the car.....

Offline Proton

I was tempted and even got a text reply. She’s working in a place just off City Road. If it’s the same girl I don’t think she’ll find that part of Cardiff as salubrious or as Instagrammable as her usual haunts.
If Cloe loves eating greasy takeout food it's perfectly located for her, obviously needing the extra energy for her lecherous customers and punters queuing around the block  :D :dance: :cool: