Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Peterborough Recommendations anyone?  (Read 1109 times)

Offline rudolph hucker

I'm on my yearly sales tour next week, this time in sunny East Anglia. I've got Sweet sexy milf booked for one night in Norwich, and a short list for Milton Keynes, but nothing yet for Peterborough.
Any suggestions or am I to spend the evening alone and unrequited?

Offline Taggart

Looking at your past conquests, I'd say that Little Honey Jessica might meet the bill, but she works in the city most weeks, different days. She's very highly rated, and I am visiting myself this week - External Link/Members Only

Personally, I find Chanel interesting, but not managed to meet yet, but her size/shape/apearance/services tick all my boxes - External Link/Members Only

Others may have more interesting choices.

Offline rudolph hucker

Thanks, I'm tempted by Jessica and sent her an initial email which she has yet to reply to. Let me know how you get on this week.

Offline happyharry

After Sweet Sexy Milf you might be glad to have a quiet night at Peterborough ?

Offline rudolph hucker

After Sweet Sexy Milf you might be glad to have a quiet night at Peterborough ?

Good point Harry, TBH I can't wait to have her, I have a feeling I may need a lie-in next day.  :yahoo:

Offline rudolph hucker

I sent Jessica an email, below:
Good morning Jessica,
I'm staying in Peterborough on Wednesday 18th for the night and would love to pay you a visit if you are free.
Please let me know if you can accommodate me and I'll place a booking.
Time wise, it's up to you!
Warm regards, I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Read and deleted, perhaps I wasn't polite enough? Go figure.

Offline socks

Good morning Jessica,
I'm staying in Peterborough on Wednesday 18th for the night and would love to pay you a visit if you are free.

You utter cunt, fancy saying good morning - how do you know if she was having a good morning? You should be grateful such lovely courtesans even lower themselves to delude you into believing they are offering sex to you in exchange for a huge wad of cash. Your type aren't welcome around here etc yadda yadda blah blah.

Silly stuck up cow  :wackogirl:

MrBridger

Good morning Jessica,

I understand the required etiquette is to text as follows:

"U free 2nite? U look OK for a hooker and I wdnt mind puting my bare cok in U. Here's a photo of it."

Maybe try that.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 10:44:14 pm by MrBridger »

MrBridger

Oh and don't forget to ask for a discount. They love that, it's like being in Istanbul, the haggling's half the fun.

Offline eyeseebee

Good morning Jessica,

I have seen Jessica many times but on a few occasions I have messaged her and it has been read and deleted with no reply. When I have asked her about it she has told me that she accesses AW on her phone most of the time and has been known to hit delete rather than reply by mistake. Apparently when they delete a message on AW they can't retrieve it, even if it was deleted in error. Don't know if that's true or a load of bollocks though.