Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New MILFS in Rochford  (Read 927 times)

Offline Skippy2708

The desert of availability in Rochford these two have popped up probably the same place!   Who going to TOFFT?  May have a dabble soon.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 09:47:15 am by Skippy2708 »

Offline Milfman1112

Offline Skippy2708

150£ for a massage....nah.

That would have caught me out didn’t realise it wasn’t FS, I will pass on that too.

Offline Milfman1112

Offline fatboy

Are these the two who were Thurrock way a while ago ?
Sammy and Dee English iirc ?
Both looked nice but no FS just massage and HR  if my poor brain cells are working.
Very tempting but the lack of FS as others have said.......

Offline Skippy2708

Are these the two who were Thurrock way a while ago ?
Sammy and Dee English iirc ?
Both looked nice but no FS just massage and HR  if my poor brain cells are working.
Very tempting but the lack of FS as others have said.......

I think you are spot on FB

Offline oneeyesnake

Think they were in Basildon for while as well. I had contacted them to see if FS was on the cards and if so, how much.
The response was a firm No. So never took them up, as massage us not one of my needs.  :unknown:

Online SOSPunter

Yes, these two are Sammy and Dee as mentioned. They worked at a house in Basildon which got busted by the police, and then moved around a bit before settling in a flat above shops in Westcliff which also got busted by police.
Although they don't offer FS their duo massage is first rate.

Offline Skippy2708

Yes, these two are Sammy and Dee as mentioned. They worked at a house in Basildon which got busted by the police, and then moved around a bit before settling in a flat above shops in Westcliff which also got busted by police.
Although they don't offer FS their duo massage is first rate.

Why have you not decided to post a review as you’ve obviously experienced them and it would help the rest of us to make an informed opinion.

Online SOSPunter

I only registered on the site yesterday after waiting for registration to open up again. I will post reviews on all the SP's I've seen in due course, just have to work out how to do it first !

Offline Skippy2708

Ok apologies and understood welcome to UKP. Look forward to the reviews.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 09:45:34 am by Skippy2708 »

Offline fatboy

Yes, it is a bit weird seeing new posters and you have a quick look at their profile expecting to see Reviews 0, Posts 3, Date registered x years ago
only to find they registered in the last few days.
Welcome all new members, we look forward to your reviews and input.

OP, are you able to say where in Westcliff they were located ( give or take 100 fds).
Cheers, FB.

Offline fatboy

100 fds = 100yds (or Metres) ffs. Too late to edit it..... :dash:

Offline cmspunk

They were using abfabs location in Westcliff I believe....

Offline Oral

Hi new member here I have seen these ladies some time ago in Basildon and I was impressed with them.£130 I think for both of them 30 minutes.Nice looking good massage French kissing good oral without.No sex with them or reverse unfortunately.See Sammi on her own that was good too.She was very happy to indulge my foot fetish.Id reccomend them as long as no full sex is ok with you
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 02:49:33 pm by Oral »

Offline oneeyesnake

Tbh 150ph for a massage and HE, no matter how good they are at edging is not good vfm in my books.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Skippy2708

Hi new member here I have seen these ladies some time ago in Basildon and I was impressed with them.£130 I think for both of them 30 minutes.Nice looking good massage French kissing good oral without.No sex with them or reverse unfortunately.See Sammi on her own that was good too.She was very happy to indulge my foot fetish.Id reccomend them as long as no full sex is ok with you

We’re they naked too, are you allowed to finger them? Do they let you CIM.  Cheers.

Offline Oral

Both in just a thong no fingering allowed..Oral is without and was good but no CIM finish.I blow a big load over them both as they laid on bed.Some hit their faces they were fine about it

Offline jd69davies

I only registered on the site yesterday after waiting for registration to open up again. I will post reviews on all the SP's I've seen in due course, just have to work out how to do it first !

Hi in the same boat, how do you go about posting a review? Thanks!

Offline Barry782

They've been in Colchester recently, and pre lockdown.

Very clever profiles that are worded in a way that non seasoned perverts wouldn't on the lack of services  :D

Shame as they looked OK.

Offline fatboy

Hi in the same boat, how do you go about posting a review? Thanks!
Go into the East Anglia review board as if looking at reviews.
Top right is button 'New REVIEWS
Click that and away you go.
Think this is covered in the Wiki, have a look there if in any doubt about anything.
Cheers, FB