Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Role play- domination-fetish  (Read 617 times)

ROCKET1966

Does anyone have any recommendations for any working girls offering good roleplay, domination or fetish services.
So many girls just tick all the boxes on likes on AW , but dont actually offer the proper service.
Then theirs the proper dominatrix or mistress, offering everything you can think of to a professional standard, but many dont indulge in actual sex.
Not looking for the gimp/face mask/ball gag/dog lead type of thing
Just a good punt with a sexy lady happy to dress in a role, play the role and is happy to help someone explore their fantasies

Offline Billy no mates

I’m really not looking for wank material, but can you be a tad more specific on the type of roleplay you are looking for.

ROCKET1966

forgot to say, im in the peterborough,kettering, northampton region.

ROCKET1966

this look s promising, have not been, try it and see?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Thankyou once back from my holidays I will give her a try

ROCKET1966

messaged heavenly sophia, asked how long i should book to sample numerous things on her likes list .Did not specify a day or scenario. left it upto her to be creative. So no demands that might put her off. Message read, no reply. Week later asked if she was available on specific day and copied and pasted original message. Thinking she might get alot of time wasters so wanting to book a time and day that week might get her attension. again message read, no reply.
last night i messaged and asked for a GFE meet, instant reply.
Iam not going to judge, just updating as I said I would.