Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa_Bigbooty - Birmingham  (Read 431 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7691172) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline absman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incall, location:
Apartment in Bham City Centre, near Broad Street, Travelodge hotel, B1.
Booking: Thur 29/03, 22:30.

Comms:
Called, answered promptly, agreed what outfit she would wear and how long it would take me to get there.  She even sent a Live Location to my whatsapp whilst i was driving!

Looks:
Is the lady in the pics, however boobs saggy and belly "big" - not fat but like a beer belly.  Says Hungarian on profile, i'd say that's right and height is around 5'6.

The meet:
Firstly - i know it's a risk when your toft so i didn't exactly go out of my way to see Vanessa, i was near where i was planning to go at that time.
5 mins after our call she called me asking how long I will be, I thought this could be normal so I repeated what we discussed initially - all okay.
5 mins after that she calls me again and asks where am I if i said i will be there soon, i told her where i am and her response was, well i dont know anywhere around Birmingham. Bit odd that she asked me not knowing Birmingham.

Anyways i proceed to the postcode that she texted me after our call, i didnt need to call her as she obviously called me - while i was driving.  Pay & Display all along the street, free after 6pm.  I got told what number to buzz, was quick and efficient (intercom has a camera). I got in, up the stairs, to the door, had to knock, no behind the door trick….however….she was not wearing outfit agreed but instead an oversized baggy t shirt with slippers so i asked (whilst standing outside), What about the outfit? She said i have i put on, i said no sorry id rather not i'll leave it and walked. She then took her t shirt off whilst in the door way and said look dont you want, practically shouting. I looked back and she had on standard bra and knickers, didnt make me think i should walk back.

Doesn't end there....as I walked out of the apartment block, she opens a window and shouts, i'm sorry come back. I didn't flinch as this is right by broad street and ppl were walking by so I carried on walking and nobody suspected it was aimed at me.

Defo is the woman in the pics but a bit strange imo.  Or maybe i could have done something better which i'm sure you guys will point out so i know for a next time, if that is the case.

Coms 10/10
Location 8/10 (Pay and Display, only free after 18:00)
Girl 3/10  (3 as it's the woman in the pics and her face is exactly as in pics).

Positives:    Very efficient with comms.
Negatives:  Too keen and eager.
Would I return:  No.