Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah  (Read 1467 times)

Chooky

Very upsetting to see the trial of the bloke who murdered Georgina Symonds on telly. She used to be on the other site as Hannah J? I think.
A very sexy woman:
External Link/Members Only

Jester269269

Spotted it today.. just shows the risk in this hobby when it goes too far  :timeout:

Poor kid  :(

Offline Mil 34

Crazy situation, shows how mentally unstable some people can be. Poor girl

np500

Totally tragic, there are members on here that knew her and that must be upsetting for them , she was a mum and daughter , she had family and friends, my heart goes out to them but especially Hannah, like my younger brother who passed many years ago now, will miss out on so much , children, grandchildren, and life it self, death of her so young is such a wast and a sad lose to all that knew her .

Offline mrdiamond77

Very sad news.  I never saw her myself but I was first made aware of this earlier in the year when I saw a WG in my home town who used to work in Cardiff, and she asked if I had seen her.  Feel very sorry for her child and it's a waste of a life.  Hope he gets a very long sentence.

Offline Graeme387

Very sad news.  I never saw her myself but I was first made aware of this earlier in the year when I saw a WG in my home town who used to work in Cardiff, and she asked if I had seen her.  Feel very sorry for her child and it's a waste of a life.  Hope he gets a very long sentence.

I did meet her once and she was good at the job and made me comfortable in her company.

Ditto on the thoughts for her kid, Seems like rich guy was unhinged, glad he's banged up for 25 years. Nobody deserves to be killed by taking advantage of someone who allowed them to do it in the first place. RIP