Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Rachelli? Thinking of toftt  (Read 4724 times)

Offline Happynerd

External Link/Members Only

Hey. Looking to see if anyone has seen this girl yet in the north east? Pricing looks a bit off but if she is a British born Asian that's right up my street and a rarity in this region.

Slightly questionable dispute in the AW feedback has me put off a but.  Just wanted to get any opinions here before I toftt.

HN

Offline MME

Personally I'd have no problems TOFTT, those 'incall' rates look like 'outcall' rates - I have a feeling this is a mistake and she does outcalls only.

That previous disputed feedback wouldn't worry me too much either. Take a 30 minute punt (so you don't lose too much dough if it goes tits up) and TOFTT then let us all know how it went - it's all part of the thrill of this hobby....

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Nationality - British
Primary Language - English,
Secondary Language - Latin
Ethnicity  -  Asian

Unusual combination.    :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 03:37:53 pm by daviemac »

Offline geordie35

I'd put a RB out an out call appointment for in a few weeks time and she'd bid at lower her stated rates. That's the first time she'd appeared my radar. Got her number and she'd sent me a pic on WhatsApp and she is very attractive IMHO. So I've accepted her bid and will see her in a few weeks time. Will review of course.

Offline Happynerd

I'd put a RB out an out call appointment for in a few weeks time and she'd bid at lower her stated rates. That's the first time she'd appeared my radar. Got her number and she'd sent me a pic on WhatsApp and she is very attractive IMHO. So I've accepted her bid and will see her in a few weeks time. Will review of course.

Thats lucky for yah!

Able to give any more details ? Does she look more south east Asian or Indian Asian?

Offline waynekerr600

Thats lucky for yah!

Able to give any more details ? Does she look more south east Asian or Indian Asian?

She tried to sell him a house.

Estate Asian.

I'll get me coat.

Offline Happynerd

I'll get me coat.

Yeah get out! And don't come back for the review!  :hi: :cool:

Offline geordie35

Thats lucky for yah!

Not sure about being lucky as I've not had the meet yet!

I'd say she looks more east Asian though I'm no expert. But she may be mixed race as she looks like she may have a few Caucasian genes, but don't quote me on that.

Her profile photo seems to match up with the photo sent.

She would definitely get a second or third look if you were passing on the street.

My concern is she may be a bit young but she seems to be getting good reviews albeit on AW.

She says on her profile that she's happy to WhatsApp a photo, so just ask her.

Offline Sar-Major

She tried to sell him a house.

Estate Asian.

I'll get me coat.

Fuck ya coat, just pick a friggin window...........................  :P     :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online Ginger Ninja

Not sure about being lucky as I've not had the meet yet!

I'd say she looks more east Asian though I'm no expert. But she may be mixed race as she looks like she may have a few Caucasian genes, but don't quote me on that.

Her profile photo seems to match up with the photo sent.

She would definitely get a second or third look if you were passing on the street.

My concern is she may be a bit young but she seems to be getting good reviews albeit on AW.

She says on her profile that she's happy to WhatsApp a photo, so just ask her.

Did you meet this lass in the end? She’s just bid on a RB of mine for next week. Cheers.

Offline geordie35

Did you meet this lass in the end? She’s just bid on a RB of mine for next week. Cheers.

Hi no I didn't I'm afraid change of plan and personnel. Do still fancy seeing her though it won't t be for a while.
Good luck with your meet whomever you choose.

Offline leffe7

Noticed shes back in the area, going to fire across a message and she what transpires.

Offline As272887

I did arrange a meet with her quite a few months ago but fell through, was notified with plenty of time fortunately.

I've arranged another meet with her for late next week, hopefully it goes through this time, will review if it does happen.

Hope you enjoy your time and let us know if it's an avoid! (You might notice if punter bothered to review my last reviewed girl I might've save a wad of cash!)

Thanks
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 05:32:29 pm by As272887 »

Offline tynetunnel

Not aware of her before, she looks very nice indeed. I’d like a ride on her myself  :dance:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Not aware of her before, she looks very nice indeed. I’d like a ride on her myself  :dance:
She has a neg for radio silence when a London punter arrived at her location.   

Offline prebel

The major red flag for me is that she’s stolen pictures of quite a well known Geordie Shore wannabe lass from her instagram. I paid for her private gallery and recognised the face picture, logged onto their Instagram and matched up all the pictures. So unless it’s to actually her (which I very much doubt) None of her pictures are genuine.

Offline leffe7

The major red flag for me is that she’s stolen pictures of quite a well known Geordie Shore wannabe lass from her instagram. I paid for her private gallery and recognised the face picture, logged onto their Instagram and matched up all the pictures. So unless it’s to actually her (which I very much doubt) None of her pictures are genuine.

PM?

Offline prebel

Have sent a PM with more details to the OP

Offline tynetunnel

Great intel, thanks for this

Offline Slim Shady

I met her about 6 months ago. Well right enough, I don't think pics are her but I can tell you she's very slim and attractive and you wouldn't be disappointed. South East Asian looking as opposed to Indian Asian as mentioned earlier....very soft skin. A nice girl, arrived for outcall sensibly dressed and looked quite "studenty" but keen once inside. I think you'll not be disappointed, although a little pricey perhaps. Sorry I didn't review, thought she'd be a 5 minute wonder and disappear. I'd happily see again and recommend. Have fun!

Offline waynekerr600

I met her about 6 months ago. Well right enough, I don't think pics are her but I can tell you she's very slim and attractive and you wouldn't be disappointed. South East Asian looking as opposed to Indian Asian as mentioned earlier....very soft skin. A nice girl, arrived for outcall sensibly dressed and looked quite "studenty" but keen once inside. I think you'll not be disappointed, although a little pricey perhaps. Sorry I didn't review, thought she'd be a 5 minute wonder and disappear. I'd happily see again and recommend. Have fun!

If it's under 6 months you can still do a review to help others.

Offline leffe7

Got to the finer details of arranging a meet, then radio silence, unfortunate.

Offline waynekerr600

Got to the finer details of arranging a meet, then radio silence, unfortunate.

You can still review her as a time waster. With her other review a pattern is emerging.

Offline leffe7

You can still review her as a time waster. With her other review a pattern is emerging.

If theres noting come morning ill do just that. Unfortunately looks like one to avoid, shame because the north east needs some new talent.

Offline waynekerr600

If theres noting come morning ill do just that. Unfortunately looks like one to avoid, shame because the north east needs some new talent.

If the meet was arranged she's already pissed you about.

Offline tynetunnel

I enquired via AW recently about this one and my message was deleted without being read  :unknown: