Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese in Elm Park  (Read 718 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5452278) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline Flithy Red

External Link/Members Only

Needing to catch up with my reviews! Visited this ground floor flat on Elm Parade at the back of Tesco Express in Elm Park a few times now since the end of July.  Initial communication by text only, then later with girl on her own mobile totally.

Best to park in the private (not Council) car park on St Nicholas Avenue next to Savers shop. Possible to park free on the service road near the flat, but the road is narrow, bad with big pot holes and loads of rubbish bags ripped open.

Seen three different Chinese girls. Reasonable figures, size 10s no fat or flabby bellies.  They change weekly, but sometimes the same girl comes back.  Open until the early hours.  Never met “Ajiajo” but have seen Sharon, Eva and Hong (slimmer figure, very small breasts and trimmed pussy).

£60 for half hour with no clock watching.  (£100 for full hour). OWO extra £10. All three girls in their late 30s, early 40s, massage nothing to speak of, some light kissing. FS with condom all positions, making all the right noises.

All girls smiling and welcoming, well they should be!  :lol: They speak very little English, so they use their phones to translate audio and text from their language, usually resulting in reasonable understanding. Sharon kept using the baby wipe tissues to keep cleaning my cock during OWO. (Gets tiresome).

Overall, better (girl friend type) experience with Chinese than with hardened hustling Thai women at their two shops nearby in this area.

Waiting for the next new Chinese girl!

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for your review, I am not sure if it actually qualifies please see forum rules below it may be moved to the London Regional Board;

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline Flithy Red

Sorry, I think it's in the right location? No? I guess I could do three separate reviews for each puntl? It was easier doing it this way and the details have merged! Thanks for your help :)