Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Service we good as Lucy Tysely?  (Read 667 times)

Offline bimmerdriver

Has anyone had a service as good as the one offered by Lucy?

Good massage, cum multiple times within the hour.

Thanks

Offline Beamer

Thanks

Another post and yet another question!!!

Offline shed

Thanks

And the reason you are asking is???

Offline bimmerdriver

I agree  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I don’t think I’ve asked that many questions, I’ve had 7 posts, 3 of which were contributions and 4 that are questions. What’s so bad about that? The only people I’ve seen are highly reviewed on here anyway so no point adding an extra one.

Offline shed

I don’t think I’ve asked that many questions, I’ve had 7 posts, 3 of which were contributions and 4 that are questions. What’s so bad about that? The only people I’ve seen are highly reviewed on here anyway so no point adding an extra one.

You haven't answered my question

Offline dog999

Every review counts!, the more the better or do you not want to share all your wonderful info?. :hi:

silva123

Guys... just leave him alone. If you didn't want to answer, then don't write a reply at all. You guys are collectively putting off so many new people from asking innocent questions and writing their own reviews.

Online GingerNuts

Guys... just leave him alone. If you didn't want to answer, then don't write a reply at all. You guys are collectively putting off so many new people from asking innocent questions and writing their own reviews.

Are you sure you want to open that door after nearly two years and three posts?

Your first post was a classic:

Where is the link? Tired of reading reviews without links. Do the job properly if you are to do it