Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worth the risk?  (Read 1400 times)

Offline badder

External Link/Members Only

Been looking at this one for a while, she seems a bit bonkers and her profile has seemed rude and short at times. She's a confirmed barebacker and once advertised dogging meets.

I know what everyone will say but just wondered if it was worth it if I covered up during both sex and oral. I do like lots of kissing during a meet so this would concern me. Probably not gonna happen but I'm still curious.

Offline millardraft

I've looked at her also - but come to the conclusion she seems as rough as...

each to their own, but I wouldn't risk it - even covering up there may be things lurking. I'm sure she's a lovely lady, but doesn't do it for me.

Offline kingfap1

and if the condom breaks you have just barebacked a barebacker. :dash:

Offline jimmymac

NO.
Plenty of others out there.

Offline Cheetah_321

Offline shed

External Link/Members Only

Been looking at this one for a while, she seems a bit bonkers and her profile has seemed rude and short at times. She's a confirmed barebacker and once advertised dogging meets.

I know what everyone will say but just wondered if it was worth it if I covered up during both sex and oral. I do like lots of kissing during a meet so this would concern me. Probably not gonna happen but I'm still curious.

You are either a wind up merchant or you were born with no brains.. Which is it?
Remember "curiosity killed the cat"

Offline BlueRock

Seen when she started out  pre bareback. Was ok looking. Hair a bit matted and not so clean smelling.
Declared needed alot of money fast and started bareback. I realise Coventry is a dry place but seriously avoid her.

Offline badder

Yeah it freaked me out when she started saying she needed loads of money in a short space of time... Never mind plenty more to see

Offline monkey nuts

I saw here for a BJ / facial only, seemed ok then, very quiet and not behaving as combative as the profile indicates...maybe a bit skanky and in the shittiest hotel in Cov.

Then, I fucking freaked out when I saw she did BB, have been tested a few times since thankfully nothing. Note to self fucking check, check, check no BB.

Fucking avoid avoid avoid unless you want to be bricking it for weeks until you're tested. :scare:

Online PepeMAGA

Offline Bock

Punting is a risky game as it is, so why up the sakes and go with a know barebacker?

At best you get away with it, after a 3 month wait. At worst you get creeping knob rot or a protracted death sentence.

Do us all a favour and avoid ... if you do need to bucket list this one off, get a few tests done and keep away from putting until you get the all clear.