Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Indian MILF  (Read 5113 times)

Offline shaw1

Anyone anything constructive to say about this lady ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 06:00:17 pm by shaw1 »

Offline BlueRock

Hmmm I wonder if she is rubeena who I saw ages ago but she then retired. If it is her she's a bit barmy but went like a train

Offline Rangers54

Hmmm I wonder if she is rubeena who I saw ages ago but she then retired. If it is her she's a bit barmy but went like a train

For 160 hr she would have to go like hs2 to get my business

Offline BlueRock

Bloody right so maybe its not her. She wasn't that dear at all. Fuck me she went though absolute dirt. And rolled me a joint after. Fucking hell filthy sex, weed and curry I wish I'd proposed there and then!

Offline solarJM

Fuck her and report back.

I wouldn't mind scratching a desi babe off my bucket list, but why do they all charge stupid prices?
Princess syndrome?

Offline BlueRock

They don't all charge silly money. I've seen at least 6 different Asian ladies and think the highest was £70 for the half hour. In Birmingham they pop up in the parlours too. 20 years ago I picked 2 up off the street in Walsall.

Offline P.O.G

It's not Rubeena. She was absolutely fantastic, sex was amazing and she was so chill. One of my top 3 regulars back in the day.

Offline BlueRock

Aww shit, I hoped she'd come back. I still had her number a while ago and called not knowing she was no longer on AW. It was her who answered but just said you have the wrong number. Oh well.

JoyF

From the pics I'm fairly certain this is the same girl that works in the private club in Aston if you fancy checking her out there first, works out a l;little cheaper for you too judging by her hourly rate  :scare:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 09:03:47 pm by JoyF »

Offline SpunkyMunky

From the pics I'm fairly certain this is the same girl that works in the private club in Aston if you fancy checking her out there first, works out a l;little cheaper for you too judging by her hourly rate  :scare:

Yep - that's Sonia. External Link/Members Only

Online j122

Offline Andy Q

:yahoo:

For 160 hr she would have to go like hs2 to get my business

:yahoo:

Offline jonjoe4706

Offline Neromatrix

I'm going to try and see her.  From her page, she works from a hotel, and her fella is always about.  She likes bbc and vwe,  so I don't know if she will be satisfied with my little fella lol. Oh well will let you know if it happens  :thumbsup:

Offline l1mpd1ck

She likes bbc and vwe,  so I don't know if she will be satisfied with my little fella lol. Oh well will let you know if it happens  :thumbsup:
Saw her once some time ago before I found this site.  It was a pretty lacklustre experience (perhaps because of my little dick).  Why do they put that stuff on their profiles?  More likely to turn punters off if they are in it for the money.  (There are a few on AW who are in it for the sex first but the money helps)