Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bad run of luck or am I doing something wrong?  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Tedbovis

Hi good people,
So I decided to get into the massage/hr scene a few weeks ago. Since then I've visited 3 different girls and had a mix of experiences but felt a little let down after all of them. Can you give me some advice please.. Unless I'm just unlucky- here's a quick run down...

1. Earls court - Chinese girl looked ok and had a good body. Bed for massage on. She was ok and the HR seemed to be over quickly after spending 30 mins on my front- no reaching or tickling, she slid over me a couple of times but not much else. Rolled me over and then did some weird sexual noises while wanking me. I found this odd because she didn't react at all. She asked if I liked it. I said yes. I asked if she liked it and she said 'well it's my job'. She could have lied. Was there 45min including a shower by myself for 5mins.

2- Holborn. Decent flat. Think there were 2 girls there. Again looked nothing like the photo on the web but she was hot enough. Not fully naked but only knickers.
She spend about 20min working on my back. Lots of sliding and she seemed to enjoy it. Soft breathing on my neck and ears which was nice and some good soft moaning. She turned me over and pretty much went straight for my cock. She made me cum and then I showered. She was  only busy in me for 35min and I paid for the hour. I had a shower and left. Felt cheated.

3. Girl in edgware. Nice enough flat. Great body and friendly. Paid for an hour b2b and hr and she was good with the massage but was chewing gum the whole time- also another punter came into the next room and I could hear things which put me off a little. She did a nice massage and was fully naked, a bit of cock on her tits and some nipple feeling but that was that. I think the massage was 40mins and the shower took me 5. She saw I was hard again after the hr and she carried on massaging and she said it would be another 20 quid to come again. I'd already paid 120 and had no more money but thought it was a bit cheeky seeing as though she was finished early.

So.. Now I am seeking advice. Is this normal? Do I have to visit he same girl or parlour more than once to get better treatment? I do love a proper massage and the bonus of getting a hand job appeals more than fucking. They all seem to finish well before the hour and the HR part doesn't seem to be as prolonged as I'd like.

So.. Help please!

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
So.. Now I am seeking advice. Is this normal? Do I have to visit he same girl or parlour more than once to get better treatment? I do love a proper massage and the bonus of getting a hand job appeals more than fucking. They all seem to finish well before the hour and the HR part doesn't seem to be as prolonged as I'd like.
If you see the same girl again, if anything they get worst. If they are great the first time, chances are they will be the second time. My advice if you like a massage and a wank book 30 mins instead of an hour and ask if you will get the full time or when time starts.

Toshiba

Give it up and use ya money for a good fuck feast

Offline Tedbovis

I don't want FS - I actually enjoy the massage and teasing- just trying to seek the right lady to administer it. I think there's a few near me that are highly recommended..Maria in Edgware and Alisha in Pinner apparently?