Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lubricants  (Read 1676 times)

Offline shagbambi

On two recent punts I noticed that the lube being used was not "job specific", in the one case a moisturiser and the other a baby oil gel.  In both cases I am sure that they contained oil based chemicals which are an issue for the durability of latex condoms.  Have you noticed this too?

Offline smiths

On two recent punts I noticed that the lube being used was not "job specific", in the one case a moisturiser and the other a baby oil gel.  In both cases I am sure that they contained oil based chemicals which are an issue for the durability of latex condoms.  Have you noticed this too?

At 121 punts i always have my own Lube on me after being subjected to the agony on my cock of Durex Play Tingle a couple of years or so ago. Felt like it was burning my cock off.

I mainly use Maximus or Pjur.

circusbizarre

I have had the same thoughts cross my mind about what lube is being used

Offline CBPaul

You are right to be concerned about the durability of the latex. I haven't noticed anything odd being used, I've usually spied a bottle of Durex lube next to the condoms.

If they are skimping on the lube are they also using cheap and nasty condoms too ?

Offline shagbambi

Soon we will have to be carrying man bags with our kit inside for away games  ;)

Offline smiths

Soon we will have to be carrying man bags with our kit inside for away games  ;)

I already do and have been for a long time. :D ;)

Offline Steve2

Offline akauya

In Italy, Spain, etc. manbags are all the rage - I used to laugh but in summer it's too bloody hot to put anything in your pockets, especially if you're wearing shorts and t-shirt.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiths

In Italy, Spain, etc. manbags are all the rage - I used to laugh but in summer it's too bloody hot to put anything in your pockets, especially if you're wearing shorts and t-shirt.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Nothing wrong with a manbag in my view, mine is a Roy Cropper from Corrie lookalike. :D ;)

Offline akauya

Nothing wrong with a manbag in my view, mine is a Roy Cropper from Corrie lookalike. :D ;)

Proper manbag then ;)  I used to have a small belt bag but now that mobile hones are so much bigger, plus wallet, etc. I think it needs an upgrade.

Offline smiths

Proper manbag then ;)  I used to have a small belt bag but now that mobile hones are so much bigger, plus wallet, etc. I think it needs an upgrade.

I used to have a bum bag and wore it at parties at Club Lick on ocassion (joking, but i was tempted to wear it during the party ;)), they had no where to put your valuables, not even an envelope you put your name on and stuff in. That place was a right shithole in 2008, piss covering the floor in the toilet, nails sticking out of the stairs and a death trap ladder that was vertical to get to the loft where a WG or two were. :vomit: Mind you i still went for a few months.

Offline ciscoxxx69

I used to have a bum bag and wore it at parties at Club Lick on ocassion (joking, but i was tempted to wear it during the party ;)), they had no where to put your valuables, not even an envelope you put your name on and stuff in. That place was a right shithole in 2008, piss covering the floor in the toilet, nails sticking out of the stairs and a death trap ladder that was vertical to get to the loft where a WG or two were. :vomit: Mind you i still went for a few months.

Sounds Great !  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline smiths

Sounds Great !  :lol: :lol: :lol:

And condoms were £1 behind the bar, yes GP were so tight they charged for them, i took my own and when they moved to Bow for their weekday parties they started supplying them free. Mind you the absolute twat who started hosting the weekday parties decided to wait for EVERY Tom, Dick and Harry to arrive so a party starting at 1pm didnt start till 1.30pm, and incredibly this half hour wasnt added on to the end, that was when i told him to stuff his parties where the sun dont shine. :thumbsdown:

hollysbeenabadgirl

I used to laugh but in summer it's too bloody hot to put anything in your pockets, especially if you're wearing shorts and t-shirt.

Man bags-I bought my other half a leather man bag recently. He had just bought me a very expensive bag as mine was small(I've only ever had ONE bag at a time) and of course he likes filling mine when we are out. I think they are essential for summer as you have bottles of water along with all the usual crap. Mind you I was stifling laughs when he was 'modelling' it in front of the mirror  :rolleyes:

Lube-Quite worrying non-safe lubes are being used. Places like supermarkets and poundland sell little boxes with 3 types of lube sachets in them made by Durex. It may be worth picking one pack up as each sachet is easily hidden away.

Offline haystacks79

Lube-Quite worrying non-safe lubes are being used. Places like supermarkets and poundland sell little boxes with 3 types of lube sachets in them made by Durex. It may be worth picking one pack up as each sachet is easily hidden away.

I have a couple of sachets of lube that I was given along with free condoms when I went to the GUM clinic last, handy to slip in my bag when visiting, just in case:)

hollysbeenabadgirl

I have a couple of sachets of lube that I was given along with free condoms when I went to the GUM clinic last, handy to slip in my bag when visiting, just in case:)

Yes clinics give out too, they are the same size as the condom packages generally, bar 'Liquid Silk' I believe.

They are bloody handy for glove boxes/wallets in case a chap feels like a quickie out and about, as us ladies can take a while longer to warm up. Good cover too for having them  ;)

Offline shagbambi

With a bag that big sachets seem quaint when this fits in!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Jokes aside, sachets seem ideal.