Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Toned Female  (Read 2643 times)

Offline NottsB

Has anyone seen a gym fit woman (milf would be great) with a washboard stomach. Six pack would be great. Want a body worship gym style meet!

I know there’s lots of “fit” women but looking for one with a genuine flat stomach and be really toned!

Thanks and happy hunting!

Offline NottsB

That you’ve seen fairly recently as covid has ruined all of our bodies :D

Offline gbyld87

I'd say Maria when she's back in the area.  Body type you're after I reckon

Offline GingerNuts

Offline gbyld87

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That Maria?

Yes!  :hi:

Very toned, big into her fitness, flat hard stomach and abs.  Cracking body tbf, if you don't mind the fake tits.

Offline HailWood

Camilla Raine - definitely a gym bunny but do you homework as it seems she can be a bit hit n miss.

Offline NottsB

Kasha at Long Eaton, review mentions ex gym model

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=3555059

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for this!! Has anyone been to this place on long Eaton? Carly looks insanely ripped!!!

Offline badsin

Camilla Raine - definitely a gym bunny but do you homework as it seems she can be a bit hit n miss.

I'd agree, not an ounce of fat on her. I've seen her twice, and left happy on both occasions. But do your research..... :hi:

Offline gbyld87

Thanks for this!! Has anyone been to this place on long Eaton? Carly looks insanely ripped!!!

Not been myself.  Can you fuck em?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I'd say Maria when she's back in the area.  Body type you're after I reckon

She really is faf
Tits were made of cement and her kissing isn’t worth £20 but a beautiful body on her
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 11:54:54 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline wintermen

Lizzie:

When I saw her flat stomach and although small very toned.

Offline Tmor25

I’ve got my eye on Kasha or Carly. Can anyone confirm which is more ripped?

Offline badsin

I’ve got my eye on Kasha or Carly. Can anyone confirm which is more ripped?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=342968.0
Reply no, 10 on the review states something like, the pictures are a reasonable likeness.
I haven't been, but if the girls here were that fit, there would be more than one review, we'd all know about it by now surely?
Really seems TGTBT, however if you investigate please keep us all informed of your findings :hi:

Offline NervousJ

i'm desperate to go visit, it's just the place itself is horrible. once th get out from the smoke filled front room and up the stairs it's not so bad.

and when i've been there's always been some bloke sat on the sofa having a cuppa...why can't these pair juts book a room at the Village and go solo...

Offline Hotdogboy88

I can’t work out which one is kasha and which one is Carly anyone know?

Offline Hotdogboy88

Does anyone know if this is Carly  or kasha please?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline j122

Does anyone know if this is Carly  or kasha please?

Only guessing.... but I think Carly as I  can't see any tattoos on this pic & don't think it's airbrushed.
Kash AW pics have quite a few on one arm & one going down her side.

Just seen a pic on their twitter too showing Kasha with tats

« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 03:04:49 pm by j122 »

Offline badsin

The more photos that appear, the more I think they're fake...... :hi:

Offline Shipwrecked990

Hi all, reading the thread about StudioX has made me finally get my arse in gear and review both Carly and Kasha.

In summary, Kasha does resemble photos but they were taken a few years ago I’d say when she was doing fitness comps, she is attractive but don’t expect the photos. Carly…well no, nothing like the photos so I’ll leave you read the review  :rolleyes:

Carly
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=368174.new#new

Kasha
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=368173.0
« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 05:58:17 pm by Shipwrecked990 »

Offline badsin

Thanks for the reviews, doesn't Inspire me me to visit. However it's good knowledge for the forum  :hi:

Offline webpunter

Morse would be proud  :thumbsup:
HL +1
Now gotta figure out when i can do a trip c/w pit-stop in Sherwood Forest
She looks smokin

Think she has a AW profile now

Offline badsin

Just took a look on the Twitter account, yesterday they had a Jenny working, who looks fantastic. However I now think the pictures are all fakes, can anybody verify the pictures?

Offline GingerNuts

Just took a look on the Twitter account, yesterday they had a Jenny working, who looks fantastic. However I now think the pictures are all fakes, can anybody verify the pictures?

That picture is stolen.

Offline badsin

Thanks GN...... b&s pictures then.....

Offline webpunter

CM is stunning
I put a collection of pics on the 'women who we wish ...' thread

That picture is stolen.

Offline badsin

CM is stunning
I put a collection of pics on the 'women who we wish ...' thread

Agreed CM is stunning, but she doesn't work Tuesdays at a knocking shop in Long Eaton  :hi:

Offline webpunter

Wednesdays ?
Deffo not weekends

Agreed CM is stunning, but she doesn't work Tuesdays at a knocking shop in Long Eaton  :hi:

Offline NervousJ

i've seen  that jenny, years back, amd she ain't looking like that... nowhere near close... that said she let me fuck her amd i kinda liked it, if you like the old fattish very mature woman... :D

but she deffo ain't no model...could be a different jenny, but i would doubt it..
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 08:55:06 pm by NervousJ »