Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Brazillians \ Latinas come recommended?  (Read 865 times)

Offline nbarnes

I love big tits and big ass - I am up for seeing one of these lovely hot Brazillians \ South Americans.

Anyone know any that are reliable and genuine \ not B+S?

It might also be a hard ask given where they are from, but I don't want to see any that are in dodgy circumstances, i.e. being run by a pimp or trafficked.

Cheers all  :drinks:

Offline Introvert

I love big tits and big ass - I am up for seeing one of these lovely hot Brazillians \ South Americans.

Anyone know any that are reliable and genuine \ not B+S?

It might also be a hard ask given where they are from, but I don't want to see any that are in dodgy circumstances, i.e. being run by a pimp or trafficked.

Cheers all  :drinks:

The lottery of Vivastreet is open …

I love browsing that site but think the chance of finding an accurate profile / SP are rather slim.

Offline HailWood

I’d love this one to be real and not B&S

External Link/Members Only

Edit - I see she has a red card for a year ago but no idea if this is the same lass  :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 06:48:36 pm by HailWood »

Offline bops909

This one was previously reviewed by a UKP punter in Ireland

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=358548.0

Edit: Now in Eastbourne

Offline JD1

I’m by no means an expert on them but they don’t seem to stick around long.

In my hunting grounds (Derby/Nottingham) I’m not aware of any permanent ones.

You may do better looking for recent reviews or searching on AW then cross referencing on here.

Offline gbyld87

Brand new profile for this lady popped up in Derby, both on AW and VS:

Ostensibly potentially genuine, but upon further investigation the photos are from all over, including an agency in London.  I guess you could call up this place and see if she's available there: External Link/Members Only

Figured i'd put in 10mins research so may as well share it to spare someone the prospect of a B&S.

On the plus side, this one is back and well worth another visit:  External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 07:42:14 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline JD1

You missed a digit off the link but I knew exactly who you would mean:

Just spotted she is back myself and definitely going to try and visit again, one of my favourite punts to date.

Offline nbarnes

Just spotted she is back myself and definitely going to try and visit again, one of my favourite punts to date.

Wowzers. Just read your review.

OWO for £20 extra is taking the piss a bit, but wow.  Might go and give her a go.

Offline HailWood

I note a B&S in her review history. My issue with these Brazilians is the high number of reviews which indicate the propensity for B&S and I’m being more risk averse these days. Will be interested to hear if this is still the one you reviewed JD.

Offline JD1

I note a B&S in her review history. My issue with these Brazilians is the high number of reviews which indicate the propensity for B&S and I’m being more risk averse these days. Will be interested to hear if this is still the one you reviewed JD.
Yeah I spotted that after the links to the reviews came up beneath my previous post, which is a real shame.

The reviewer in question did mention that he actually saw the girl in the photos at the venue after he was done, but it sounds like he got swapped out to another girl due to a double booking scenario.

Got a few other things in the pipeline but going to try and see her this week. Think I would walk if I got swapped, as I doubt another girl would be as hot as her. I'll see what happens and report back.

Offline bops909

Brand new profile for this lady popped up in Derby, both on AW and VS:

Ostensibly potentially genuine, but upon further investigation the photos are from all over, including an agency in London.  I guess you could call up this place and see if she's available there: External Link/Members Only

Figured i'd put in 10mins research so may as well share it to spare someone the prospect of a B&S.

On the plus side, this one is back and well worth another visit:  External Link/Members Only

Thank you for doing the research - you did indeed save me from the prospect of a B&S  :hi:

Offline papak

Lorena Hot Brasil

Glowing reviews from punters outside EM but not been reviewed here yet.

Offline JD1

Same girl! Literally in the lift leaving now but wanted to post to say get in quickly if you want to see her guys, she said she is leaving for Sheffield tomorrow and today is her last day working in Derby.

Not sure on etiquette regarding the B&S review since I last saw her - maybe I should leave a comment on my own review to say I’ve seen her since and was really her again?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 06:40:35 pm by JD1 »

Offline webpunter

Looks fit
Another profile referencing:  NO SURPRISE
Some of the brazza SPs are clued up as to what punters might be thinking

Lorena Hot Brasil

Glowing reviews from punters outside EM but not been reviewed here yet.