Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Golden Gabriella - Derby. Any info?  (Read 1363 times)

Offline wintermen

Wondering if anybody has seen this woman, not much on AW and nothing on here ?

External Link/Members Only

Does a GFE with kissing and is slim and athletic looking from the pics.

Offline RedKettle

Yes I spotted her a few weeks ago and she is high up on my HL - but I do have a "looks too good" fear.

Offline Dion88

Absolutely genuine, exactly as pics, but very limited availability, usually only 1 booking per week at the moment.

Offline RedKettle

Absolutely genuine, exactly as pics, but very limited availability, usually only 1 booking per week at the moment.

Thanks.

Will you be doing a review, would be very interesting to read.

:hi:

Offline Dion88

No I won't be doing a review on this one, I have done reviews on other girls. I have my reasons and realise that this is the essence of the site - you'll just have to trust me that you won't be disappointed, if you like her look and likes list if you get a booking, it's her availability which is limited.

Offline NervousJ

wow, she looks incredible..

better get some ground work done i reckon... :hi:

Offline Dipper

Offline HailWood

Right in my preferred MILF territory and on the hot list she goes. Thanks for the heads up OP and thanks Dion for the positive info.  :thumbsup:

Offline RedKettle

No I won't be doing a review on this one, I have done reviews on other girls. I have my reasons and realise that this is the essence of the site - you'll just have to trust me that you won't be disappointed, if you like her look and likes list if you get a booking, it's her availability which is limited.

Ok thanks. One for later this year based on what she is saying on profile.

:hi:

Offline wintermen

Thanks all. On the hot list she goes for a later date.

Offline Si83

I've met her a few times but before she was on AW. She was really active on the swinging scene until quite recently - she's much better than the pictures, really naughty and very down to earth. I would assume she's just as good now she's charging for it so wouldn't hesitate booking.

Offline Field69r

I have exchanged a few emails on AW with her but she sometimes doesn't read them for days. Usually replies though. She seems really friendly and genuine but as has been stated limited availability. I'm going to keep trying and she ticks so many boxes and is fairly local.

Offline wintermen

I have exchanged a few emails on AW with her but she sometimes doesn't read them for days. Usually replies though. She seems really friendly and genuine but as has been stated limited availability. I'm going to keep trying and she ticks so many boxes and is fairly local.
I'm in the same boat as you, exchanged several emails, but she hasn't answered my last one.