Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: casual alternative to punting?  (Read 1850 times)

Offline AVFC1982

Due to funds I can’t punt as much as I’d like. Interested to hear about the alternative meets ie Craigslist etc do any of those sites especially by subscription actually work?

Interested on your thoughts.

Offline jeanphillipe

Tissues.Lube.Hand.Inernet.

Bobs your uncle.

Offline stevedave

Get yourself on tinder or POF.

Offline fr0zen2

Two rules:
1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive

Lacoster

Dogging? Although I’m not convinced this happens as frequently nor freely as we are led to believe it does. I imagine the by the time you’ve seen an inch of flesh of the opposite sex you’ve invested more in fuel and triangular boxed sandwiches and coffee than it would have cost for a punt!

Offline mikevanman

Get yourself on tinder or POF.

I invented an alias about 10 years ago and had 4 relationships on POF . 2 at the same time.  I spent a lot of time travelling around but I had the shaggings of.my life.

Lacoster

I invented an alias about 10 years ago and had 4 relationships on POF . 2 at the same time.  I spent a lot of time travelling around but I had the shaggings of.my life.

I tip my hat to you sir. You have both embraced and benefitted from the entire point of the Internet beautifully. Nice!

Offline Liverpool

Dogging? Although I’m not convinced this happens as frequently nor freely as we are led to believe it does. I imagine the by the time you’ve seen an inch of flesh of the opposite sex you’ve invested more in fuel and triangular boxed sandwiches and coffee than it would have cost for a punt!

From experience for every 10 times I've been dogging (sites off the M25 at low even numbered junctions) I've had actual sexual contact - blowjob or full sex maybe once. The rest of the time there are too many blokes on their own and the barest hint of a female they are like moths to a flame, thus scaring the woman and her fella off. Any woman who is half decent does a show but they won't turn the inside light on thus making the thing pointless. Plus to coin a Jimmy Carr line some of the cars that do put on shows end up leaving "looking like a plasterers radio".

Offline AVFC1982

Think I’ve just convinced myself to continue punting with my excellent reg. 

For the money down normally £70 I’m always there over an hour in the sexiest company I’ve been in for a while and it’s cheaper than driving into the wilderness putting yourself at risk of detection and worse.

Always have the OH too. Thanks guys.

Ps the OHs friend spotted me on tinder a while ago. Took some explaining!

Offline Covgirl69

• Service Provider

Offline Liverpool

Fabswingers  :thumbsup:

Full of munters and guys "pretending" to have a wife/girlfriend just to get you round and try to get you involved in some gay action.

Online Dipper

Fabswingers  :thumbsup:

Awful waste of time and effort for blokes. AVOID.

Offline Covgirl69

• Service Provider
Haha I guess as a woman I've found it very successful.

James999

Haha I guess as a woman I've found it very successful.

Are you a pro$$ie?

Offline cash2spare

POF................Plenty Of Fucks is the way to go. As has been said already, false profile, give em what they want to hear then shag em silly.
Variety is the spice of life! Go get em!

CookiesCookies