Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivaladiva- Maxine - Westbourne, Bournemouth  (Read 845 times)

Brad70

Met Maxine previously when she worked from a flat in Southbourne about two years ago.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I do not usually return a second time, but mature options have become limited locally as per the previous thread and discussions of here.
I had a neutral experience previously with Busty Anna in Bournemouth  last year, which put me off for a bit.

Contacted Maxine initially by email and then called her and arranged a meet at her nice flat just outside Westbourne.
Drove to the location and parking easy in streets nearby and there is also a public car park near if you need it. Flat easy to find and location very discrete.
Maxine is quite honest in her profile. Unlike others, she advertises as in her 60s. I would say she is mid sixties and looks after herself physically. She also has facial pictures in her profile so you know in advance what to expect.
Arrived on time and she was dressed immaculately. Very hospitable and offered me a drink on arrival.
We chatted for a short while before we moved to the bedroom.
Handed over the cash and I got undressed before she returned.
Well I am fairly vanilla with my requirements, but we started with a short massage before she got me to roll onto my back and commenced oral with protection. Don't mind that personally.
Lots of kissing and then commenced in cowgirl position and then turned her on her back to complete in missionary position.
Not going to go in any more detail than that, but she is a lovely lady and no surprises with her. You get what you see on her profile.
Had a nice chat before I left.
A lovely experience and certainly no clock watching.
Maxine is an experienced professional and certainly knows how to look after her clients. She appears to have a lot of regulars and I can see why.

Msuiter

Thanks for review Brad.
Definitely add to list of who I will see this year.
Appears a nice woman and as you say, her profile is very accurate.