Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Jessica De Luxe?  (Read 1491 times)

Offline Usman725

External Link/Members Only

Sorry guys not sure if this is the right place to post a question?

Anyone seen this lass? Thinking of going to see her but not sure?

Chuckman

Offline alibirmingham

Reviving this thread as I’m tempted but her pic looks very familiar. I feel like I’ve seen it somewhere but can’t put my finger on it. Anyone recognise her?? The pic with her in red lingerie is shouting out at me as if it’s either a recycled profile or it’s from another profile altogether. I’m shit with names and faces hence the request for help in identifying her. Plus find it surprising no one has seen her and reviewed. I may be the first  :(

And Yes i know she’s a Rom but she isn’t a plan A, thinking to keep her on he HL as a plan B or C or do a TOFTT if it ever came round to it.

Easyrider2018

Sorry only joined here yesterday I avoid Roms like the plague but saw this girl was under a different nickname just last bit was different worked for an agency service was good spoke decent English and was very nice looking not a bad punt really. It was about a year ago though

Offline alibirmingham

Sorry only joined here yesterday I avoid Roms like the plague but saw this girl was under a different nickname just last bit was different worked for an agency service was good spoke decent English and was very nice looking not a bad punt really. It was about a year ago though

Thanks, can you do a review with a bit more details.this will help other make informed decisions about seeing the reviewed WG and also help and add to the forum and your credibility.

P.s. welcome to the forum

Easyrider2018

Sorry it was a while ago and don't really remember enough to create feedback would not be right all I can really remember is what I said good looking and not a bad service

Offline alibirmingham

Can anyone second what easyrider has said??

Although I appreciate their comments I’m sceptical of a member who only joined to say she was a good punt and both posts have been on the same topic with no other input to any other discussions.

Offline jeanphillipe

I still need to up my review but I reckon she is real as I have met two girls in this group recently Jenna luxe and oh poop forgot the other ones name but something luxe all part UK divas. Location , hagley road next to jet petrol station and mass house lane.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 03:04:32 am by jeanphillipe »