Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slim Pickings in Liverpool!  (Read 1486 times)

dude86

Browsing AW playing 'dodge the Romanians' and trying to find a decent English lass is awful. Even tempted to return to the scene of my first Punt just for a chance of fucking an arse. It's that desperate!

Offline Golovkin

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Try this one Matt I recommend her.

dude86

No anal on the likes but she still looks worth a punt! Ta!

Offline Golovkin

Sorry didn't read it properly what about Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

dude86

Cheers, but I need her number and it's gone from her profile!

Offline Golovkin

Message her on Aw just set up an email address just for it and use that if you plan on doing this hobby it's worth having a profile on there

Offline livlad

Agreed Liverpool is pretty dire but there are some gems

Offline livlad

My personal top 5 for Liverpool are
Elise
Sweet leeloo
Xjuicyloux
Miss abi
And carly
Danni would be in that list if she still worked in Liverpool
On my phone so will add links later

Offline lewisjones23

Liverpool is shite and the so called ' top ' girls wouldnt get a look in elsewhere

Does my head in that city the size of Liverpool only has EE or fat ugly English birds on offer

Offline Golovkin

In general yes Liverpool is very poor I don't even think it has a single brothel which surprises me

Offline livlad

It's cos the police are far less tolerant of brothels than there Manchester counterparts

Offline arthurguinness

It's cos the police are far less tolerant of brothels than there Manchester counterparts

judging by the news the rest of the country will soon be taking liverpools stance on prostitution  :dash:

Offline arthurguinness

Elise
Sweet leeloo
Xjuicyloux
Miss abi
And carly

ive seen sweet leeloo and would rate her looks wise 6/10....very enthusiastic girl services wise though
how would you rate xjuicyloux, elise and missabi27??? is carly.....carly carly carly or carly rae minx??

Al Reet

ive seen sweet leeloo and would rate her looks wise 6/10....very enthusiastic girl services wise though
how would you rate xjuicyloux, elise and missabi27??? is carly.....carly carly carly or carly rae minx??
I've seen both Leeloo and Elise several times and would rate them level in the looks department. Leeloo is slimmer than Elise, Elise has a great arse though and I reckon about 5 years younger. I'd rate them similar services wise, possibly Leeloo a little more enthusiastic. Elise can also be very quiet. I intend to see Elise again in the not too distant future - her comms can be iffy though.

Just to add I'd probably give Leeloo a 7 looks wise, just my opinion.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 06:43:19 pm by Al Reet »

Al Reet

Offline mexicola

Elise
Sweet leeloo
Xjuicyloux
Miss abi
And carly

Cab you get some reviews written for them ? None of them you have reviewed here so would be good to here about if they were recent punts.

Offline livlad

Quite a few reviews on here for elise, leeloo,carly carly carly and miss abi i didnt do any reviews on here as i didnt really have anything to add to them.
I reviewed xjuicyloux on here under her old profile and did a field report on the aw as well

Offline arthurguinness

Quite a few reviews on here for elise, leeloo,carly carly carly and miss abi i didnt do any reviews on here as i didnt really have anything to add to them.
I reviewed xjuicyloux on here under her old profile and did a field report on the aw as well

read you xjuicyloux AW review.....is she really that fit/pretty? and good services? seems fairly cheap st £50.....will book asap if she really is all that.

Offline sir wanksalot

Browsing AW playing 'dodge the Romanians' and trying to find a decent English lass is awful. Even tempted to return to the scene of my first Punt just for a chance of fucking an arse. It's that desperate!

Matt, it's not that much different in the punting capital of Manchester.

At first glance it appears we have loads of choice but once you start filtering it down then these are desperate times. It takes will power of gargantuan levels for me not to let my standards slip and opt to shag a woman I would have never dreamed of meeting years ago.

Offline livlad

read you xjuicyloux AW review.....is she really that fit/pretty? and good services? seems fairly cheap st £50.....will book asap if she really is all that.

Yeah she is really good only thing is she doesn't do cim any more when I did that aw review she was trying it but stopped shortly after said she didn't like it

Offline arthurguinness

Yeah she is really good only thing is she doesn't do cim any more when I did that aw review she was trying it but stopped shortly after said she didn't like it

booked in for later on today. she confirmed she doesn't do cim in messages but anywhere below the neck is fine...works for me. have seen a face pic now (on SA) and she does look quite pretty to be fair.

Offline livlad

Nice one I'm sure you won't be disappointed don't forget to review her as I said I haven't done one as I did one for her old aw profile and didn't really want to do another review for the same girl

Offline arthurguinness

Nice one I'm sure you won't be disappointed don't forget to review her as I said I haven't done one as I did one for her old aw profile and didn't really want to do another review for the same girl

will do the review later but will admit i was a bit disappointed. nice girl but visually didnt do it for me....didnt find her pretty (4/10). dont think she is as nice as leeloo who i put at 6/10. her gaff wasn't the best of venues....looked like it had staged a house party the night before but only the cans/glasses had been tidied away!
Not a return visit for me but wouldnt say it was a negative either

Offline livlad

will do the review later but will admit i was a bit disappointed. nice girl but visually didnt do it for me....didnt find her pretty (4/10). dont think she is as nice as leeloo who i put at 6/10. her gaff wasn't the best of venues....looked like it had staged a house party the night before but only the cans/glasses had been tidied away!
Not a return visit for me but wouldnt say it was a negative either

Sorry to hear mate maybe you caught her on an off day but I've never had a bad time with her or maybe my standards are low 😂

Offline mikepumps

Matt, it's not that much different in the punting capital of Manchester.

At first glance it appears we have loads of choice but once you start filtering it down then these are desperate times. It takes will power of gargantuan levels for me not to let my standards slip and opt to shag a woman I would have never dreamed of meeting years ago.

Sir wanksalot hit the nail on the head for me here, the way I look at it if I am paying I want to be with someone I find very attractive and youngish (18-25), can't see the point in paying to shag someone past it and average looking, but there's not many attractive hookers of my preference at the mo, and it's depressing going to a punt only to pay for someone who doesn't get my blood pumping.

Offline Terryray

it seems that Liverpool pollce would rather  take out the easy targets than do some Detective work  a take out the drug dealers and  armed gangs that blight our neighbour hoods, if you have 20 knocking shops  with known addresses and 20 drug dealers that  are using  11 year old kids on bikes to do deliveries how are u going to follow them to the main dealers but on average  you have reduced crime  by 50% if u take down 20  knocking shops, it then drives that undergoround