Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aimy or Jamie Lee Legend or Girl Next Door 1986  (Read 1132 times)

rocky101

Just wanted a sanity check on these three girls. Which one will you recommend I go for?

Naughty Aimy (ex SS) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I've read some mixed reports about her on here, especially to do with her lack of hygiene. Any recent punts?

Jamie Lee The Legend - AW profile has been taken off, so not sure if she is still working. There's review by Mikeh38 but not much more.

Girl Next Door 1986 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
No reviews on here

Offline threechilliman

Mikeh38 is an experienced punter and knows a good one from a bad one.

tcm

Offline con-a-ser

I saw JamieLee when she was at SS some years ago possible 2006
& going by her photos the years have been kind
she did do a cum back at SS before going indi & got some good feedback then aswell

As for Mike38 I have seen his posting for some years & he knows what he likes & I wouldn't discribe him as an SS fan boy so not going to be biased

Amy ex SS does have an extensive fan boy following so must do something write & only remember reading one real critism of her through her time at TWL SS Brooklyns & Gfe Sheffield
& don't think that should be an issue if she is indi

Girl next door not heard anything about her but recall a thread can't remember if it was a positive report or a as anyone seen her type thread
just clicked on her profile & she looks like someone I met in the BDSM scene that got nicknamed posh tits due to her southern accent

Offline Mikeh38

Not sure what has happened to Jamie Lee, but if she returns she is well worth a visit,

Sorry I ain't a fan of Aimy (or Amy ex SS) due to her hygeine issues, but she's been around years and you don't last long if you give a poor service.

I would say years ago, in the days of Danni, Carmen, Zoe etc that I loved SS, but nowadays I don't think the girls are superstars, with a couple of exceptions, and after I discovered Danellias (now closed) and then KSG I prefer the more relaxed parlour experience.  SS is still the best professionally run parlour in the country, HOD ain't got a clue in comparison
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 11:44:03 pm by Mikeh38 »

DAngelo

i would try extending your range start looking outside the box! there are lots of stunners out there! don't limit yourself when it comes to punting!

rocky101

Cheers for this guys. I am working diligently through my HL and these three appear next. Will post my review, whoever I go with.