Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy Suziex  (Read 722 times)

Offline buddyboy92001

Come across this lady on AW. Blocked by the site with a warning notice but the feedback is good and email communication is also good.
Based in Atherton.
Has anyone seen her and if so can you recommend? My one doubt is she offers bareback but the rest of her likes are very comprehensive.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

Personally I don't fancy her and Bareback is a big no no, your call but you won't find many on here endorsing any girl that offers bareback and 99.9% of UKP members will say you are crazy even thinking about seeing her.  :wacko: :crazy:
My advice stay away  :thumbsdown:

Offline cueball

Carefully does it bud, she's got bareback in her likes too

Offline con-a-ser

Bareback is a big no no for me

In my way of thinking is the only reason a person would risk something like that with a total stranger is they have nothing to loose

Offline buddyboy92001

Thanks for the advice. Sounds like very wise advice.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Also, "size 12"? Look at the fifth pic in her gallery... :unknown:

Offline ayreon010

Can anyone explain how the warning system works. The blurb with the message says they will block someone within 48 hours if they do not hand over documentation etc etc.
Some women though have regular feedback even with a warning sign plastered all over their profile

Jay-Jay

Also, "size 12"? Look at the fifth pic in her gallery... :unknown:
Well fooking exactly....the pics are all over the place!
Look at the face and body-stocking pics and you have a mid thirtys,size 18 munter.

Jay

BIG BLUE

Can anyone explain how the warning system works. The blurb with the message says they will block someone within 48 hours if they do not hand over documentation etc etc.
Some women though have regular feedback even with a warning sign plastered all over their profile

Its one of the great AW mysteries to be honest.

But one explanation for there being profiles still showing after the supposed 48 hour limit is that if they provide one of the two things they are asked for then the profile stays up but with the warning still on until the second item is sent to them although i know for certain that this theory is not infallible and another theory is that if they put a profile up and the warning comes on if you then add some money to use to display your phone number or show as available today they will leave the profile up with the warning note showing.

Now an even greater mystery is why a new profile gets a warning in the first place well thats the million dollar question but its to do with whos used that computor/phone previously and what they did with it on AW  but like a lot of things on there nobody at AW is ever willing to give any sort of a logical explanation.

Well thats what i know and if anybody else knows anything for fact [or even has any logical theorys] i.d be interested to hear them.