Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly mischief  (Read 2551 times)

pierrot

So Ive been on a bit of a punting splurge since Christmas, mainly because I came into sum of cash shall we say, which was a bit like pouring petrol on a fire.
So last week saw me ringing the doorbell of a private apartment in Stockport to see the afore mentioned Molly.
In we go no messing on full on snogging from the word go, Molly wearing white stockings shiny black heels and something covering up a PVC bra and lacy deep suspender belt type thingy, fantastic, part of the whole punting experience for me is the lady being dressed for sex.
Gradually I shed clothes she's sucking me off like theres no tomorrow I return the favour, and she's getting wet very wet and moaning with pleasure, definitely not fake I think Ive been around long enough to tell the difference,
We eventually end up on a couch, me sitting her hanging over the top from behind for a very mutually enjoyable 69. She's coming and so am I sucking and swallowing every last drop out.oh my word it was good.
She makes a brew and gets out the ginger nuts, before I can really enjoy though  shes back on her knees rimming then sucking dear god where is all that saliva coming from its beyond sloppy and oh my its good.
Finally we head for the bedroom where a quick change of outfit is performed along with those magnificent red shoes, well the shoes really hit the spot for me, see my previous posting history regarding shoes in particular red.
More 69 follows me eating that very wet pussy I seem to recall her gasping at some point "finger finger me for fucks sake get your finger in" so I do she's loving it I'm  having the time of my life.
Overcoats on we start in reverse cowgirl, then cowgirl then spoons then stood up watching in the mirror, then missionary, doggy and on we go Im pretty sure we did every position in the book.
She's loving it as am I, eventually I finish myself of while she poses on the bed in the red shoes firing another satisfying load across her arse and back.
I could have joined her in the shower at this point but I like to go home covered in the smell of sex and shower  later.
She describes herself as a pixie which would be about right not very tall but some great tits with lovely nipples for sucking on.
I booked for 2 hours and went well over my time which wasnt intentional on my part, I usually like to keep to time out of respect for the ladies but it just happened.
Anyway if you havent realised by this point I had the time of my life then Im a shitter writer than I thought
2 hours+
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£240
Would I return, damn right I would roll on next month, although I can afford it again now I need to get a grip or I'll be punting out of control.

Gordo987

Wow, if her legs and bum are anything like her pictures

Hidden Image/Members Only

then you are one lucky fucker!  :thumbsup:

Tallboy2

Ok, I'm never gonna have any money any more. I've got to try this one, it's a trip for me but sounds like could be the best sex I might ever have. He ha till I see an even better one, reviewed on here. Oh dear what have I done getting involved in this game😆

pierrot

Ok, I'm never gonna have any money any more. I've got to try this one, it's a trip for me but sounds like could be the best sex I might ever have. He ha till I see an even better one, reviewed on here. Oh dear what have I done getting involved in this game😆
Iv seen a lot of girls over the years she beats them all by a country mile.
Make the effort and enjoy mate.
 :rolleyes:

DoctorDoctor

I've had the pleasure of being entertained by some class operators in London as well as the NW. Molly remains in my top 3.

Take the plunge into the clunge.

DD