Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latest Recommendations Manchester  (Read 1473 times)

rockroller

Hi,

Anyone got any latest recommendations for Manchester for the coming week or two.

Offline Asurmen

I haven't seen either but the first girl is in Liverpool.

The second girl use to be in a group called Manchester VIP that seems to have been disbanded, though the girls are still on AW.

The other girls that use to be in Manchester VIP were, External Link/Members Only ,www.adultwork.com/EstellaManch ,www.adultwork.com/Catherine+Beauty ,www.adultwork.com/Abby+Sexy .

If you look at their feedback, the same guy seems to have left positive feedback for all of them, Big Joon.

These girls have good good feedback and are also on my hotlist, External Link/Members Only , External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only .

There is another girl but her called BabyMegan I think but her profile seems to have vanished from AW.

yorkshire123

If you don't mind visiting a parlour i could highly recommend Luna at La Maison in Bury.
Tiny Portuguese black girl who speaks prefect english & goes like a train. She can act a little shy at first but don't be fooled!
Luna does advertise in AW but i think the in-calls are at the parlour?

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Good luck with your search

Offline dashton

So, without wishing to hijack this thread I am in manchester next month on business, looking for outcall....which ladies are most favoured at the moment?

Sexyrebecca11 as mentioned in this thread looks good?