Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikita Fontes - Bristol  (Read 1066 times)

Hectorshouse

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Just browsing through latest search on AW in the South West area and I come across Nitika! Now this is not my normal choice as she does some S & M, but her pictures in black attire where enough to stir my interest! She is touring until the weekend and so I thought she must be worth a visit!

Comms: very straight forward, I rang her, got an appointment, sent AW booking and was guided in nicely to her apartment.

Location: she is touring so this is not her normal place of abode, but central Bristol, with lots of parking around.

Cost and Services: £150 for an hour, with OW, CG, RCG, FS, 69 Mish, spoon & Doggy.

The Girl young dusky maiden a mixture of Italian and Brazilian. Black hair, lovely expressive brown eyes, natural full lips, good body as per her pictures, with a fantastic real DD bust and firm butt! Smooth skin, sweet smelling all round gorgeous girl. I arrived and she was in red lingerie, thong, suspenders and red fishnets - nice!!!

The Punt: arrived early and was ushered in, paperwork sorted, freshened up and into first FK. Now Nikita is used to being control and for once I was happy to oblige, onto the bed, she between my legs, administering a condom onto my chap.

Now I am not used to this (OW) but her technique was such that I really couldn't notice such a difference. Then, handcuffs applied to me, linked to the bed head and I was now under her control. Onto CG and boy did she grind me so, what a sight to see those lovely real breast giggling in the air!

This coupled with the use of a vibrator to "check my prostrate" was really getting me into a lather

Then she got up and dropped her self onto my face, for introduction to her pussy, straight away then lowered herself onto me in RCG - wow! another grinding!

She turned and re positioned in CG (vibrator in place in me) and started to DFK me, biting my lip gently! I was getting close, so I said I need to do doggy, so I was released from the cuffs.

New condom applied straight into spooning, then mish, legs over my shoulders and I could see that my depth into her was giving extreme pleasure!. Switched to doggy and within a few minutes we where both very hot and sticky!

She has a fine firm butt that has to be enjoyed! As it was my first time with her, didn't require anal, I asked what it would be "an extra £50".

Finally on my back, final change of condom and again CG grinding herself against my chap! Change to DT with the vibrator now more inserted into me! Was not long before I exploded in the bag, whilst she was DT me!. Off to clean up and then have a chat.

Her English is not great, but neither is my Italian, but she can communicate enough. This is a very sexy young lady, who knows what to do, she says that most of her clients are into S & M and normally she doesn't have GFE very often. If you get the chance you should try to book her and  I am sure that you will find a very willing practitioner!

Pretty girl, fabulous eyes, nice lips, real breasts and a really firm butt! - this, plus she was a friendly and enthusiastic girl! Recommended - I will return.

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

Now I am not used to this (OW) but her technique was such that I really couldn't notice such a difference.

Why not OWO, she advertises it.   :unknown:

Offline ciderhead

Looks very nice but the no owo is a deal breaker for me, is there a extra charge as states cim

vw

If you get the chance you should try to book her and  I am sure that you will find a very willing practitioner!

Interesting tout line, very much like advertising copy.  :bomb:

Hectorshouse

Looks very nice but the no owo is a deal breaker for me, is there a extra charge as states cim

CH - yes I was a little disappointed that it wasn't OWO and CIM, but the punt went well enough, that it didn't matter on this occasion. She said she had sinus issue, so was not keen to do without.

No extra charge for OWO CIM mentioned only anal.

I like you prefer OWO, but sometimes it's alright.

HH   :cool:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 06:52:55 am by Hectorshouse »