Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Entrance  (Read 1102 times)

Offline interestedparty

Does it matter what colour the front door is?

I don't visit anyone with a yellow one.
Banned reason: Troll offering nothing
Banned by: 90125

Offline Skippy2708

I thought you were referring to either the pink or brown one!

Offline HappyDaze

So, do you ask the SP what colour her front door is then? If not, what happens when you travel a fair distance and find out that their door is yellow? Do you turn around and go back home?   :dash:
You're winding us up aren't you?!!

Offline Naughtyboyuk

This is bonkers !!!

I can think of 100s things I’m more concerned about when punting (is she hot, is she a slut, does she offer OWO or anal and so on)...the colour of the bloody door would be one of the last things if at all !!

Offline SeriousLee

I haven't even been on this forum for that long but I think I have read the oddest thing ever.

Offline Skippy2708

I don’t think he's visited anyone because he certainly hasn’t reviewed any since becoming a member THREE YEARS AGO. 

Offline Stevelondon

Offline masseyferguson

So, do you ask the SP what colour her front door is then? If not, what happens when you travel a fair distance and find out that their door is yellow? Do you turn around and go back home?   :dash:
You're winding us up aren't you?!!

Suppose he could offer to paint it with the can of green paint he happens to have in the car before the deed ?

Offline britboy

Offline Bertiebeenthere

Im gonna paint mi front door yellow!

Offline fatboy

I thought you were referring to either the pink or brown one!

Haha, good one Skippy !
Actually I think that this is one of the best questions asked for ages !  :sarcastic:
Also should have asked if people have lucky underwear that they wear to punts  :sarcastic:

Offline radioman33

Doors were painted red in Middlesbrough to identify asylum seekers could be a warning sign.

Offline Charlie Chalk

Don’t care about the colour of the door but if it doesn’t have big knockers I’m not going inside...

Offline winkywanky

Been here 2.5yrs, and here is the sum total of the utter drivel you have so far 'contirbuted': https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=226568

Says it all really  :rolleyes:

Offline interestedparty

Been here 2.5yrs, and here is the sum total of the utter drivel you have so far 'contirbuted': https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=226568

Says it all really  :rolleyes:

Terribly sorry. Could you please enlighten me as to how many posts I should have made in the time I've been on here.

Many thanks.

Offline winkywanky

Terribly sorry. Could you please enlighten me as to how many posts I should have made in the time I've been on here.

Many thanks.

No need to apologise  :hi:.

You can't even fucking read  :rolleyes:

Like I said, it's not the amount of posts, it's the drivel you've posted, full of unjustified attitude.

Which I see you have just repeated in response top my post. There, did you understand that?

Offline Briddy

Many thanks.
don't think he's getting at your number of posts, it's more the fact you've shared nothing of significance

Offline Skippy2708

Many thanks.

TWAT

Offline interestedparty

TWAT

And I'm accused of sharing drivel. Have a look in the mirror mate!

Offline Charlie Chalk

And I'm accused of sharing drivel. Have a look in the mirror mate!
Genuine question - why are you bothering with this site? You haven’t posted anything of use, no reviews and the few posts you have made have mainly been complaints about things other (respected and established) members have said to you.

Start contributing something worthwhile and you’ll get some respect back.

Offline interestedparty

Genuine question - why are you bothering with this site? You haven’t posted anything of use, no reviews and the few posts you have made have mainly been complaints about things other (respected and established) members have said to you.

Start contributing something worthwhile and you’ll get some respect back.

Whether something is worthwhile is a subjective concept. If you don't like what I post, comment etc., then ignore it and move on. It's not compulsory to be offensive as certain people have been.

Offline winkywanky

Ah, I see disinterestedparty has now shuffled off this punting coil with a little assistance from a Mod.

Good job too  :thumbsup: