Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Apinya Thai massage Harlow  (Read 6777 times)

Online robbie54321

External Link/Members Only

Have any of the great and good on UKP tried this place?
Are extras available or is it purely a massage?

Offline Feeling Hopefull

I went here last year, I was passing and just wondered if they might do extras, nice clean friendly place as I remember, can't remember how much the massage was but they did offer a happy ending at £20.00, might have also offered B2B but I cant remember, would definitely go back if I am passing and have the time.

Online robbie54321

Thanks FH
I'll give it a go😊

Robert420

I have been going to this place for a massage for nearly 3 years,   its very clean and the staff have over the years always been very friendly,  there has never been any suggestion of any extras,  I did ask once and got a very unfriendly reply.  The place is very popular so sometimes difficult to just walk in.   I have seen lots of women use this place, even my misses and daughter have started to use it more recently.   

As for the massage they really know their stuff. they listen to any problem you have and will sort out any muscular problems,  don't go there if you expect a light tickle you, that's not what I call a massage. you will defiantly leave there feeling much better then when you arrived. 

Highly recommend a visit for a massage quit a few of my friends use the place too and all say good things.    If your looking for anything sexual go look somewhere else otherwise you will be disappointed.

Offline MassageBloke

Two reviews, one says yes, the other no!!
Banned reason: Self confessed non punter.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline randyandy1174

I went once a few months ago.

Good massage, i asked for H/E but wanted £35 so I left it.

Offline moreoftheabove

Been several times, definitely extras on offer, had HE each time. 

Really good on a couple of occasions (Jessi - works weekends, amazing massage AND great teasing HE) .... and not so much on another (Nina, fantastic massage, very pretty but rather mechanical HE).

Expect to pay £90 for an hour of proper massage plus HE with touching.

Offline tintin100

So it's £40 for a happy ending with touching. Seems expensive.