Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nice but, worth the bother?  (Read 1530 times)

wocc_eight

Saw this girl advertised on AW in my home town of Woking: thought I'd give her an hour or two. Fair play to the girl, she looks the business, talks the talk, and she has good reviews.

GirlfriendBianca

External Link/Members Only or

External Link/Members Only

Tried a couple of time to see her before, and on each occasion I first text, and then confirmed the booking 5 hours in advance: I even booked her on AW. I'm happy, she's happy(?).

On both occasions, I showed up exactly on time, only to be asked 'can I wait ten minutes and I'll phone you'. Strewth, Lady! I booked 5 hours ago and you can't be ready on time . . . ?

There are more than enough posts on this and other sites from W/G complaining about guys wasting their time.

Ladies: wasting time, and messing folk about works both ways. If you agree a time, that is the time. If I turned up 10 minutes late for an hour booking, I'd only get 50 minutes, not a full hour.

I always expect some degree of communication problems when booking foreign girl, and I make allowances for that.

Correct me, if I am wrong, but no matter where one goes in the world when the big hand is pointing at the 12 and the little hand is pointing at the 2 it is two o'clock: a universal understanding. I even remembered to text 14:00 as 2 p.m, seems to confuse some of the foreign ladies.

To finish on a happier note:
A quick phone call got me another lady in town, had the most perfect BJ with CIM, a nice tight fuck and she did anal: my balls emptied thrice and for nearly half the price of the above booking.

I know where I'll be going in the future.

Have fun,

Safe punting

Offline jackthelad

Thanks for the review. Will there be one of this other lady?

Thank you

Offline jesterman

Spill the beans old chap !
Looking for a good anal provider in Woking.

Offline Cunning Punt

Just a couple of suggestions. If you can put the girl's AW profile name and location in the subject field that would helpful.
Plus, can't really be a neutral if you've been mucked about and not actually met. It's a negative every time.

Thanks for the review/warning and, yes, a review about the girl you actually did see would be helpful if you could find the time. :hi:

Spill the beans old chap !
Looking for a good anal provider in Woking.

While you're expecting others to share, perhaps you could "spill the beans" yourself about girls you see and break your review duck, please.

wocc_eight

Gentlemen,

Thank you for the replies, and for the pointers cunning.

I gave her a neutral in fairness to the girl as her AW reviews are very good. Though on reflection my review was a post rather than a review: an error on my part.

As to the other lady. Sorry, a bit unfair of me to post that. She is a lady that I have known for some years. She doesn't advertise, anywhere. I met her socially years ago on the music scene. She is a professional away from punting, and she has had some media exposure: though none as a WG.

One of her sayings is 'trust or bust'. So, sorry guys, I'm not going to post a review of her.

Have fun,

Safe punting.

Offline jackthelad

Gentlemen,

Thank you for the replies, and for the pointers cunning.

I gave her a neutral in fairness to the girl as her AW reviews are very good. Though on reflection my review was a post rather than a review: an error on my part.

As to the other lady. Sorry, a bit unfair of me to post that. She is a lady that I have known for some years. She doesn't advertise, anywhere. I met her socially years ago on the music scene. She is a professional away from punting, and she has had some media exposure: though none as a WG.

One of her sayings is 'trust or bust'. So, sorry guys, I'm not going to post a review of her.

Have fun,

Safe punting.

That was rather disappointing. She's a fuck buddy then?

Offline daverfc

A fuck buddy wouldn't charge in my eyes.

Ben4454

Good job for walking! We should all have our own boundaries in punting and not be hanging around a working girls location for more than 15 minutes. Although I understand time can run over and unexpected things can happen but 15 minutes allows for this.. asking a punter to wait more than 30 minutes is a joke...

What happened is she either let her punter extend at the last minute or she slyly booked someone in before you.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 01:43:33 pm by Ben4454 »