Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Health Clinics / Portsmouth  (Read 4221 times)

Offline Andy2605

Has anybody tried the 2 or 3 Chinese Health clinics offering  massages? Is anything more interesting on offer? I'm thinking of the 2 or 3 on Kingston / London Road.

Offline poggle

I like the Oriental Well-being Salon 218 Fratton Rd. The girls change on a regular basis so you never quite know what you will get, part of the fun really. However it's cheaper than a lot of places for the extras. £10 has got me hj with prostate fun, £40 with a different girl, body to body on front and back, ball and dick licking followed oral WC and then sex WC. Girls look OK not stunners, but then its cheap. Xienna Hairdresser was nice massage, pretty girl, decent hand job with tit sucking, she even gave me a big smile and a thumbs up after I was done. Cute! The room was a bit cold however, but I am a heat lover so most guys probably wouldn't notice. Tried Orchid Thai Therapy, expensive, nice massage, poor hj which was £30 fully clothed and lacked imagination if you know what I mean. Not been to China Health yet.

Offline Andy2605

Thanks for that, sounds good. As you say, not quite knowing who / what you will get is part of the fun. Thanks again.

Offline poggle

Additional mention for 218 Fratton Rd. Went there yesterday as usual not knowing quite what to expect, but what a nice surprise. Shown into the room and was confronted by an absolute beauty. Young, gorgeous figure, calling herself Sophie, from London. The massage was excellent, more the sort of attention to detail I would expect from a non HE type massage, if you know what I mean. After she finished my chest and stomach, she casually looked towards the important area and asked 'would I like her to...', 'yes please!' Nicely executed Hj and the bonus was, she didn't charge me for it. £40 1 hour massage and good HJ from the best looking and best masseuse I've had there. Can't be bad :-)

vogelcrystal

100% hit rate for 218 Fratton Rd.  Never had a masseuse that I really fancied though.  But turnover seems high, so one could always get lucky.