Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bellaoooxx Brentwood  (Read 1291 times)

overdone

I'm going to TOFTT - I've texted this lady & had a great offer for a whole weekend with her for a few weeks time.

She states she has done 120+ meets so far. She does lots webcamming too - just trying to find her other websites with profiles up. Nice photos on aw.

External Link/Members Only

Anyone on here seen her?

Offline FCB

Don't know if you noticed but she's got unprotected sex in enjoys list and she's chosen to hide her feedback

overdone

I've seen that & it'll be oral without condoms. I've noticed that in many profiles so have got used to it. But does say she's British & not a Rommie who would have bareback listed on her profile too.

Offline Steady Eddy

Might get better results in the East England section!

Also is this for real £70 for 2 hours and £110 overnight! Tread carefully.

Offline sensualencounter

Looks far too good to be true. Selling pics is my guess. But would be very interested to know if you do see her.

Monty2018

Noticed that now there is no reference to BB - would be wary at the prices quoted. Sounds like it could be too good to be true! If you put your cursor over the feedback icon, it shows no feedback so likely only something left that is not registered. Still be interesting to know what is hidden though!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 03:18:23 pm by Monty2018 »

Ready4fun

Has anybody actually met up with this lady yet or found her on websites other than AW?

Offline Nervousbloke82

I've contacted, all she said to me was that payment is needed upfront first. She also said she gets booked up really quickly. I'm tempted but the payment up front seems a bit suspect.

overdone

I did arrange booking for her on 19/8/16 but on day she stated was in hospital & on 25/8/16 stated she was still in. Only spend money viewing her gallery & movie

But feedback states she's seen guy in last 2 weeks. copy & paste feedback due to it being viewable she may hide it again.

Feedback
Only    AnalAndBigTits (0)    03/09/2016 21:34    Seeking Services
     SCAM!! wanted advance payment for an outcall then never turned up, gave an excuse at the start then just ignored my messages, its a SCAM!!.....
Positive    Lewbow3017 (0)    03/09/2016 15:31    Seeking Services
     WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW ABSOUTLEY AMAZING
Positive    Jacksmith1297 (0)    03/09/2016 15:19    Seeking Services
     Don't know why people put bad feedback when she doesn't know them! It's horrible! She's the most amazing girl I've ever meet! Wouldn't do a thing wrong to any1x
Positive    bobmarley2013 (0)    03/09/2016 15:09    Seeking Services
     Meet bella a few weeks ago and she's so nice!! I was meetin her twice a week! For an hour. And best girl on here! Will be bookin again, thankyou bella x
Positive    davedave233 (0)    03/09/2016 14:58    Seeking Services
     10000% the nicest girl on here! Made me feel so welcomed aswell! Got the most beautiful eyes x
Positive    Gary_georges (0)    03/09/2016 14:32    Seeking Services
     Such a nice girl! Beautiful aswell! Made me feel so welcomed and has a lovely house!! ?? Xx
Positive    Scottdavis3211 (1)    03/09/2016 13:09    Seeking Services
     wow!!! Honestly the nicest girl I've ever met! So kind! And also let me of some money such a kind girl! Will be booking again!xxx
Feedback
Only    Kinkycd1985 (-1)    31/08/2016 11:43    Seeking Services
     Cancelled
Feedback
Only    MasterMiyagi (0)    26/06/2016 14:05    Seeking Services
     AVOID AVOID AVOID : this is a SCAM, you will be asked to make an advanced payment. Luckily I did NOT fall for this bullshit :)

Response:    Who even are you? 😂😂😂 never heard from you in my life you freak

Offline J.perdy

Good looking out Over, chalk this one up as a waste of time.  I was browsing AW...prices had me interested slightly until I saw this thread!

Thanks again! A

overdone

Just seeing if anyone who did leave her feedback happens to show up on this site to state anything, but so far not.