Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Leigha of amour  (Read 1109 times)

/scotty/

First review so may not be the best, but anyway
External Link/Members Only
Comms: Very good easily arranged with amour and nothing unexpected happened(Booked 30 min for £50)

Leigha herself: opened the door to see a sexy milf wearing really revealing lingerie and fishnets (Pictures on amour are very accurate), Really easy going and put me at ease quite quickly and removed any awkardness. Shes also not a clock watcher my booking ran over by 5-10 minutes and only ended because i noticed the time didn't wanna see like a dickhead and overrun by a huge amount. I have to say though she had an amazing set of tits and quite big nipples which i am a fan of

Location: Really easy to find flat in Hartlepool (However wasn't a problem for me but some of you might dislike the fact its on quite a busy road on weekdays its normally not too bad but i know it can see a lot of traffic on a weekend)

Services: As i haven't really done much punting this section may not be the best(I dont have much to compare it to so) but she offered a massage to start which i declined (But took later on when there was a few minutes spare left) she went straight at it and went to OWO quite sloppy (No CIM) she asked if there was anything i wanted, as ive always fancied a footjob i asked and she was happy to give it a go. After that went to sex in doggy she was quite enthusiastic and her movements were really enjoyable. Im not sure wether she offered kissing (Im not really bothered about it so i didnt ask but i know alot of you like DFK)

So yeah overall I enjoyed meeting with her and think i may have to see her again in the future. 
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 04:29:26 pm by /scotty/ »

Offline johnr1

thanks for the review it all helps to paint a picture of what to expect  :thumbsup: