Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen Class - Gateshead  (Read 1915 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7330581) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Online Happybilly80

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened this week.

Price: £70

Comms: This meet took a long time to arrange but once phone numbers were exchanged everything was very smooth and easy.

Location: Housing estate in the outskirts of Gateshead. Haven't got a clue about the area but it was pretty easy to find and there's loads of parking nearby.

Meet: As mentioned above this meet took a long time to arrange. AW messaging is a pain in the arse and Carmen isn't the quickest to reply on there but she gets loads of emails no doubt so you just have to hit lucky. I'm so glad I kept trying because I had an amazing time!

Arrived at location and parked nearby, quick message to wait for Carmen to give the green light. House has a porch out front. Instructed to go in porch and door will be opened. Carmen greeted me with a lovely smile and wonderful kissing, she was immediately friendly and chatty in a good way. Instantly at ease. Looks wise, a beautiful woman, curvy with amazing boobs. She led me upstairs to the bedroom, watching her walk up the stairs was a treat in itself.
Into the bedroom and instantly into passionate DFK, Carmen removed my top, trousers down and immediately into OWO like a woman possessed! Deepthroating with her eyes watering to slow and sensual with ball licking. Invited onto the bed once fully stripped with some more passionate DFK to follow. Carmen's oral skills are up there with the best I've ever had, as she was licking my balls she moved further down and asked if she could rim me. Yes! This was a full-on experience and the rest of the meet was a combination of oral and rimming. As she was rimming and wanking me off I let her know I was reaching PONR she moved straight to deepthroat taking it all. No swallowing, she popped to the bathroom to wash up and returned a minute later. We had a really good chat about all sorts of things but I got dressed and ready to leave. No clock watching, the appointment overran by 10-15 min.

Overall, I had a brilliant time, Carmen has amazing skills and is a wonderful person to spend time with. Would highly recommend and I will definitely be returning to see her.