Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rhianna_Rude ... Time waster! - Sunderland  (Read 1394 times)

9 review(s) for Rhianna_Rude (1 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline James taylor

Saw that Rhianna was in Sunderland, she’s normally in Darlington and I’ve been meaning to see her for a while. Just so happens that Sunderland is only 5 miles away from me so I thought bingo!!!

Sent her a message this morning asking what time was she available, she replied 4pm, “ I said great, BOOKED, see you at 4, please send the post code” WHICH SHE DID.

Soon came time for setting off, I messaged her again asking if she could please send the name of the road when I get closer as I’m not to familiar with the area and don’t want to end up on the wrong road.

Waited no reply, I thought no problem, still had more time. Eventually got to my destination in Sunderland, I messaged again to say I was here and if she could confirm I was in the right place. STILL no reply, gave her the benefit of the doubt and waited till after 4.20 before I decided to leave, it’s now 4.30 and still no reply.

Total time waster, AVOID.

Offline Happyjose

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I presume you mean this one ??  She has a review from Darlington.  Though at £80 / £140 it wouldn't be me, there's far better a lot cheaper. 

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

Have a read of this -

External Link/Members Only

Offline James taylor

Apologies I forgot to put the link. Yes that’s the one. Thank you.

Offline Simmo87

I didnt have great time with her either, I would the experance down as more a moody premenstrual girlfriend experance!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Apologies I forgot to put the link. Yes that’s the one. Thank you.

No probs.   :thumbsup:

Offline waynekerr600

£80/half  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's proof that cash doesn't buy quality.

Offline datwabbit

Saw that Rhianna was in Sunderland, she’s normally in Darlington and I’ve been meaning to see her for a while. Just so happens that Sunderland is only 5 miles away from me so I thought bingo!!!

Sent her a message this morning asking what time was she available, she replied 4pm, “ I said great, BOOKED, see you at 4, please send the post code” WHICH SHE DID.

Soon came time for setting off, I messaged her again asking if she could please send the name of the road when I get closer as I’m not to familiar with the area and don’t want to end up on the wrong road.

Waited no reply, I thought no problem, still had more time. Eventually got to my destination in Sunderland, I messaged again to say I was here and if she could confirm I was in the right place. STILL no reply, gave her the benefit of the doubt and waited till after 4.20 before I decided to leave, it’s now 4.30 and still no reply.

Total time waster, AVOID.

Put your £80 towards a £100-110 decent punt

Offline roboeggman

I recall her being mentioned on Logan Montoya's profile(Innocent_Dolly) so I've avoided her even though she's local to me.

Offline James taylor

Thanks guys. Appreciate the input.