Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The indiscretion of 'high class' katie - woking  (Read 3629 times)

Offline Bdk78

Anybody else get added this morning to "high class" ( :D ) Katie WhatsApp group 'clients' ? She's basically outed about 60 people's numbers by creating this group.

I got given the run around by her months ago so told her to fuck off and blocked her. Recently received a text from a new number saying she's about again and has a new number, which I ignored. Then at 7.50am this morning I got a notification on my punting phone that I'd been added to the group 'clients' by the same number that text me a week before, listing all the numbers of people in that group.

Online timsussex

think what it is like for the idiots without a punting phone !

Offline Bdk78

That was my first thought. Because she didn't write anything in the chat, So many were asking who is this. About 30 of them left straight away but it's too late because it says (number) left the chat.
Her drug addled mind obviously wasn't thinking straight that day...

Online Often Visitor

I havent got whatsapp on my punting phone so wouldnt mind her number she does know how to suck a dick :yahoo:

Offline MrMatrix

O dear  :dash: :dash: :dash:
As it happens I dont have watsapp on my punting phone either. I've got a couple of punters saying I sould have watsapp.  :unknown:

Offline rebenga

Can I grab her number? Always been on the HL

Offline contentguy

Can I grab her number? Always been on the HL

4 and a half years a member, 1 review 4 years ago, and you've posted that you've had a no show 2 x from a well known SP but not reviewed.  AND you want help!  AND the info you're asking for is probably available within a few clicks, unless she's changed her number  :dash:

Offline Stevelondon

I suspect there are punters out there who do not see the need to have a punting phone, or indeed find it neccessary to use one.
Circumstances being different from your own etc.

That makes them an idiot does it.

I just find these kind of generalisation comments idiotic.

Offline dobob

I suspect there are punters out there who do not see the need to have a punting phone, or indeed find it neccessary to use one.

Good point! I've weighed up the risks and concluded that a punting phone is not for me (my wife doesn't pry into my affairs and accepts that I punt from time to time, so a punting phone would just be a suspicious encumbrance). That does not make me an idiot.

Cheers!

Offline MrMatrix

Good point! I've weighed up the risks and concluded that a punting phone is not for me (my wife doesn't pry into my affairs and accepts that I punt from time to time, so a punting phone would just be a suspicious encumbrance). That does not make me an idiot.

Cheers!
This is interesting, how have you managed to negotiate with the OH to accept you go punting. I should think a lot of us are curious as you will have achieved the holy grail that we punters aspire to if married. Well done. :hi:

Offline Stevelondon

This is interesting, how have you managed to negotiate with the OH to accept you go punting. I should think a lot of us are curious as you will have achieved the holy grail that we punters aspire to if married. Well done. :hi:

I’m not so sure it is the holy grail.
A pal of mine discreetly punted because his wife was ill. (I won’t go into any details)
There was no need for him to go to the excess of having a secret phone.

This is actually an interesting topic because it could lead on to other subjects.
Married punters who do not want an affair who punt for instance.

Offline southcoastpunter

This is actually an interesting topic because it could lead on to other subjects.

as we know from here, many punters are married or in a LT relationship and a fair number of those are happy overall with the relationship apart from the lack of sex so punt. They do not want an affair as that usually involves emotions and is much more risk to the relationship

Offline CheeseBoard

A pal of mine discreetly punted because his wife was ill. (I won’t go into any details)

All it takes is one bad choice of WG who is less than professional and discretion could go out of the window.

The risk is still there if you punt once or a thousand times.  It comes down to what level of risk you are happy with.

Offline Whiteknight

Agreed  :thumbsup:

Offline Bdk78

Agreed  :thumbsup:

It's not only the working girl that has your number, but now 70 other strangers in this instance.
Having had attempted blackmail by dirtylittleslut of waterlooville, I see the pros of having a punting number as my normal one is easily found on Google, but each to his own as risks are different in each case.

Offline MrMatrix

I’m not so sure it is the holy grail.

A very interesting topic indeed. Ive never wanted an affair despite the many opportunities. Just not interested I guess.

Offline dobob

I don't know about holy grail. It was just something that came out years ago when she announced she wasn't interested in sex any more. We have always been more like best friends than lovers, so it just seemed right.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 12:00:24 am by dobob »