Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stratford upon Avon Thai Spa bites the dust  (Read 1168 times)

Offline theejaculator

External Link/Members Only

Passed this place today...hand written note seemed to suggest it's permanently closed. Didn't last long and I'm not surprised....

Offline Rih6647

Agree too expensive for the service offered.

Offline fredhiggins

Online mr.bluesky

Agree, walked past this place a few weeks ago but did not have the urge to go in for that very reason

Offline theejaculator

I think the cost was roughly on par if you just wanted an hours massage ..£45 so a fiver more than Leamington or Cov but can understand why considering the exorbitant rates businesses have to pay to operate in Stratford on Avon .

However the quality of the 'girls' there was severely lacking and when you did book the one or two Thais they had there they wanted silly money for extras £100 B2B!!

Online GingerNuts

I think the cost was roughly on par if you just wanted an hours massage ..£45 so a fiver more than Leamington or Cov but can understand why considering the exorbitant rates businesses have to pay to operate in Stratford on Avon .

However the quality of the 'girls' there was severely lacking and when you did book the one or two Thais they had there they wanted silly money for extras £100 B2B!!

The Rateable Value for their property is £9,100 so they probably qualified for small business rates relief and paid nothing.