Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxprincess_gushxxx - Doncaster  (Read 7883 times)

7 review(s) for xxxprincess_gushxxx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 66715

External Link/Members Only

Meed date: Meet took place in March, my last punt before it all kicked off

Price: £160 for 1 hour.

Comm's: Via phone and text. Unable to fault her comms.

Venue: Terrace House in reasonable area of Doncaster. Plenty of on street parking.

The Meet: On arrival we proceeded to go upstairs and get all of the formalities out the way.

Tara started off by getting her large Boobs out before engaging in some soft french kissing with me. Those Boobs feel real nice and are a joy to play with.

We moved onto some 69. Tara's oral skills are real good. At the same time her pussy produced those wonderful juices, drenching me totally! My god the stuff went everywhere, up my nose, round the back of the neck so when I got up it dripped down my back.

After a while, on went the hoodie, followed by some intercourse. Me on Top and she is good and tight. Unfortunately I never last long and this was no exception.

Had plenty of time to spare so just chatted while I dried out after the drenching!

The field reports and videos are accurate but you really can't imagine what it's like until you experience the gush at first-hand.

Would I go again? Well yes maybe. £160 is steep for these parts but was worth it for the experience. 45 minute bookings are ideal for me but unfortunately Tara only offers 30 or 60 minutes.

In a nut shell: nice lady with a unusual skill. Really enjoyed the session but probably a one off for me.

Offline cash2spare

Thanks for the review, £160 is a tad expensive for one explosion, glad you enjoyed yourself but it's a no from me.

Offline Stongwee53

Not from this area but the east midlands is not doing it for me with whats on offer. Im tempted to make a booking with her as the gushing is something id love to try. Is it worth the price and the time it will take to get there.

Offline Country Lad

Considering seeing this lady a bucket list thing for the squirting.
Not many reviews on what is she like facially ?

Offline Sheffsteve123

She's alright facially the age stated is what I'd say she is. Body matches up but when I'd seen her she always had a body suit thing on and didn't seem to want to be completely nude