Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MISSSEXYBUMXXX (Tony-Lou) - Hull  (Read 332 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4078137) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jonnym248

Misssxybumxxx - Hull.   Scammer!

External Link/Members Only

Well I’ll start with saying I’m a newbie compared to some of your guys on here, lol. I’ve dabbled a couple of times over the last 15yrs or so.

I thought I’d take the opportunity now to share my first review but unfortunately it’s not a good one.
An appointment had been organised with ‘MISSSXYBUMXXX’ maybe known as Tony-Lou, she may have gone by other names too as she mentioned she’d been doing this for a few years.

A lovely looking young woman so can’t fault that and an amazing body to die for, I thought “hey I’d struck lucky, this could be something regular”. The first appointment went well, I’m not going to bother going into details to be honest. The real issue was the second appointment.

She had saved my number in her phone as I believe some of them do in order to filter out the time wasters etc. A month or so went by and she had sent me a text regarding a special offer she was doing (which to be fair I didn’t mind in the slightest). Basically ‘Double Bubble’... pay for 30mins get 1hr.
After a bit of debating, I wasn’t really in a position or had the inclination for an appointment but a few texts followed with a bit chat. She mentioned that she’d been unwell and hadn’t done much work recently, hence the offer. It got me thinking about it and I kind of caved in and thought why not.

Throughout the texting she mentioned that because she hadn’t worked much, she needed to pay a bill and was going to buy some nice underwear. The catch was that she was needing payment to be transferred straight away. Now I certainly wasn’t keen on this at all as I didn’t want to get stung! Now given the fact I already knew where she lived and how well things went the first time, I thought alright why not. I’ll be helping her out and I’ll be getting to see her in some new underwear (now given the body she has then that’s a great opportunity)... or so I thought!

Time was arranged and I turned up at the door, pressed the intercom button. To my astonishment I was greeted by her hanging out of the window on the first floor asking what I wanted and telling me I must have the wrong address. It took a few seconds to sink in and I thought WTF!
I walked back to the car and a few seconds later received a text from her apologising, apparently her mother had turned up unexpectedly.
She asked me to wait around as her mother was about to leave.
Texts going backwards and forwards, each time with reassurance that her mother was leaving. 2hrs later I gave up entirely and went back home. A complete wasted trip down there and money lost.

Since then I’ve text her and she assured me the money would be transferred back. I knew on the day of the appointment that I’d been screwed (although not the way I was hoping) and would never see that money again

Moral of the review fella’s.... DO NOT trust this woman! A complete scammer!

Hidden Image/Members Only