Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Jasmine 20 yr old big tits?  (Read 917 times)

Offline Jackjones2012

Anyone seen this girl?
Pretty sure she was in cov last year, and would love to meet again

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 07:04:38 am by Jackjones2012 »

Offline scutty brown

Bait and switch trafficking gang, currently with at least nine profiles on Vivastreet

Pricing suggests they're Hungarian

Google search of phone numbers suggest they've been house-jumping, with addresses in LE2, LE3, LE8
Some at least of the photos on the other profiles have been used on profiles in Blackburn
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 09:32:44 am by scutty brown »

Offline scutty brown

stolen photos as well

for instance  the main photo on this profile from the group

is stolen from

Offline Jackjones2012

Thanks mate, sounds like you have just saved me time and money!! Owe you big time

Offline scutty brown

Thanks mate, sounds like you have just saved me time and money!! Owe you big time

You need to learn how to read and interpret these Vivastreet profiles - and always do a reverse image search on them, including the linked profiles

Offline Space Invader

Scutty , thats great detective work , the power of UKP and its members pays dividends yet again and saves fellow punters money - I can understand how people can get suckered in to meetings when the girls look that hot !

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Scutty , thats great detective work , the power of UKP and its members pays dividends yet again and saves fellow punters money - I can understand how people can get suckered in to meetings when the girls look that hot !

+1. You beat me to it.

UKP to the rescue again, great work scutty.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
You need to learn how to read and interpret these Vivastreet profiles - and always do a reverse image search on them, including the linked profiles

Great advice.

Personally I would not respond to a VS advert especilly if there has been no feedback or comments on here reagrsing the girl.

For those who like to take a chance on VS ads, I usually post detasils of the profile, and any contact numbers.

If you are still interested in the advert then go further and google the number as well as carrying out GRIS on the pics. You can't expect members on here to keep researching for you.

Offline scutty brown

You'll probably find that if you want to use reverse image search, then the Russian search engine, Yandex, is more likely to get hits

I tend to search Yandex, TinEye, Google in that order