Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blow Job Queen 23 - NG7, Nottingham  (Read 1042 times)

36 review(s) for Blow Job Queen 2019 (17 positive, 7 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by j122]

Online GoldTop

External Link/Members Only

Background: Well aware of the very mixed reviews here. However, woke up one with hangover last week and fancied a B&G. Very little other options about.
Price: £30
Duration: 10 mins
Service: Blow & Go OWO with CIM and Swallow
Comms: Easy by text
Location: Semi detached in quiet street, NG7 area of Nottingham, short drive off main Alfreton Road

Girl: Friendly enough, large tits, few tattoos, facially ok without being particularly attractive. Rather significantly enhanced lips, not to my taste nor did they enhance the experience

Service: BJQ uses her own home I assume and straight up to bedroom. Paid the tax, stripped my bottoms and lay on bed. I wasn't particularly hard at this moment but she got stuck straight in. Eventually got hard, decent enough technique but priced at 10 mins she was enthusiastic but keen to get me over the line. I soon came, which is swallowed without fuss. No sign of teeth as mentioned in other reviews

Overall: I do like a slightly more sensual BJ but she did nothing particularly wrong. I wouldn't go again. Kind of ok.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2023, 11:56:11 am by GoldTop »

Offline Stongwee53

Have you tried midknight sky. She does a good sensual blowy for £50 for 15 mins. Sounds like she could be what your after