Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blow Job Queen 2020 - Nottingham  (Read 5375 times)

36 review(s) for Blow Job Queen 2019 (17 positive, 7 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline chrisj1967

External Link/Members Only

Blow & Go - £30

Comms were good, tried ringing but didn't get through and then fired off a text which was responded to quickly. Advised that I was after blow and go and was given a postcode. Location is different to other reviews and was the NG7 area. I arrived at the location and all the parking seemed to be permit only. I phoned Lauren on the off chance and she said to park on her driveway, which I did.

Lauren made zero effort to look appealing. Jeans, vest top, hair scraped back as though she was doing some decorating and zero make up. I didn't find her attractive. She said she hadn't been in the property long, it didn't really look very lived in. Up to the room and it was quickly onto the deed. I was asked whether I wanted to stand or go onto the bed, I opted to stand, with the bed behind in case my legs went to jelly. Wishful thinking. No eye contact but OWO was okay. She managed to go deep. The TV was on with a music channel showing some rap music, just above the bed. This didn't help as usually I am trying to slow myself down, in this case I didn't need to and was thinking I needed to blow before the time was up, so was trying to think dirty thoughts to rap music. There wasn't any variation in her actions. I placed my hands behind her head to fuck her mouth and then cum which she swallowed the lot. I like to see what's in there before it's swallowed but to be fair, I should have said this and not presumed. There was some teeth involved near the end, which wasn't so nice. Not much effort on her behalf to make this a good experience, hence the rating.

Wouldn't return.

Offline lborocd1

Interesting to know she’s gone downhill. I reviewed her last year and found her to be quite a trooper. She took a load well, was enthusiastic and didn’t mind me filming her while I was up to the hilt in her minge .....

Looks like she’s dropped her enthusiasm from her service which is a shame

Offline Newtothisstuff

She's a bit of a mixed bag. You never know what you're going to get till you walk through the door. My first punt with her was a definite negative. She just made no effort and it was like fucking a rag doll. She just lay there. I booked her again thinking she was someone else and to be fair, it was like she was a completely different person. She was attentive, energetic and it was a great punt.
She seems to go through good and bad periods.
But..... when you're paying a lot of money, that's not acceptable.

Offline John the Sextist

I must have caught her on two good days then because she provided an awesome service for me on both occasions  :unknown: :unknown:

:drinks:

Offline Maverick1138

I had negative experiences for her mostly due to no show. However i must say that for short bookings like this, what more did you expect? I see this happen quite a lot where punters expect every box ticked for a quickie. I personally have never done any bookings shorter than an hour, but I feel that you get what you pay for? maybe I am wrong.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 03:04:47 pm by AdamK77 »

Offline chrisj1967

I expected a bit of effort to be put in irrespective of the length of time booked.

Offline Sham12345

Tbh I have visited few times even to her new address in March I found her next non for her dresss code just jeans t shirt very plain she should do better. Well I went for £30 blow and go and she’s always been great she’s never rushed me took her time I’m a heavy cummer she Swallowed and kept sucking me off then few more dumps but guess she knows me now so I always tip her a tenner after

Can’t wait go back after all this she’s the best

Offline GingerNuts

Tbh I have visited few times even to her new address in March I found her next non for her dresss code just jeans t shirt very plain she should do better. Well I went for £30 blow and go and she’s always been great she’s never rushed me took her time I’m a heavy cummer she Swallowed and kept sucking me off then few more dumps but guess she knows me now so I always tip her a tenner after

Are you going to post a review?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Are you going to post a review?

From Site Rules:

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Don't expect to last long on here if you do not contribute anything to this site.

Also the last line in your reply clearly suggests that you are WK'ing her.

Offline Scuderia Fan

There was a girl called Lauren operating through AW under the name Blow Job Queen around 4 to 6 years ago.

Does anyone know if it's the same person?

Offline Dick Cheese

There was a girl called Lauren operating through AW under the name Blow Job Queen around 4 to 6 years ago.

Does anyone know if it's the same person?

You might be thinking of SheffieldBJQueen who was calling herself Lauren to start with then changed to Alyssa.
I'm guessing not the same as SBJQ fav tv show was How I met Your Mother and this lasses is Geordie Shore.The shit you remember from peoples profiles  :lol:

Offline RedKettle

You might be thinking of SheffieldBJQueen who was calling herself Lauren to start with then changed to Alyssa.
I'm guessing not the same as SBJQ fav tv show was How I met Your Mother and this lasses is Geordie Shore.The shit you remember from peoples profiles  :lol:

I have wondered that a few times, SheffieldBJQueen was a top fuck and I got on well with her.  I have carefully examined the photos in the past, a tough job but someone has to, and I am 90% sure they are not the same woman.