Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do you feel about other punters drinking your cum?  (Read 1727 times)

Offline Daffodil

Bit of chat at the moment about a punter who was "humiliated" by being forced to drink the cum of other punters:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63177.0

I see this practice mentioned from time to time.

But how should they feel, as the punters who left the cum? Did they consent? And, if not, should they care? Would you care?

raylondoner

Not bothered - easy cum easy go!  :hi:

touch.and.go

I've never considered that when a WG went to spit, she might stash it away for a thirsty punter. Never cum in rubbers so the "johnny in the bin" scenario is unlikely to happen to my spunk.  :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I'm not a punter so cant answer as a punter but as a prossie I wouldn't do it.  I don't save used condoms anyway as they start to smell if left hanging around.  Plus part of our job is discretion and passing another guys DNA on is not discreet.  Yes lots of men like to drink out of used condoms with no other thoughts at all but it only takes one with a nefarious ulterior motive and that cum could end up anywhere or on anyone. 
I guess it is ok if the prossie puts it in a glass and watches him drink it but not allowing him to go through the bin and help himself

Mind you I don't think many of my clients would be happy with the idea tbh but I must ask a few how they would feel about it as want to know now if it is more me being a bit queasy about it or if it does make others feel a bit icky too

Sureshot

Sureshot

Plus part of our job is discretion and passing another guys DNA on is not discreet.  Yes lots of men like to drink out of used condoms with no other thoughts at all but it only takes one with a nefarious ulterior motive and that cum could end up anywhere or on anyone. 

Bit of an extreme length to go for an ulterior motive on a stranger

I dont ask, know or care what happens to my spunk after ive finished with it.

Big Cat

I'd be baffled, but neither happy nor unhappy about it. I think it's gross but whatever floats your boat.

A WG told me that one of her clients has her wank him off and she collects his jizz in the palm of her hand, then he drinks it from there while it's still warm. Slightly less gross I guess. 

Offline SJ772

Never thought about the consequence of leaving a condom full of cum in the bin when I'm finished, I am not a particularly paranoid punter, but I am about to be if WGs lets clients fish them out of the bin.   I really don't want to start asking for my used condoms back, although maybe another good reason to look for CIM/Swallow.  :hi:

What happens if god forbid your semen ends up in a crime scene because some other punter fishes it out of the bin and does something bad.

Big Cat

What happens if god forbid your semen ends up in a crime scene because some other punter fishes it out of the bin and does something bad.

Whoa, you could base an entire season of True Detective around that idea

vw

Wouldn't be to impressed if it ended up on a crime scene.  Probably good idea to review everyone you meet to ensure you know where you have deposited for your defence.

I know cigarette butts have been used in past to create distractions on various crimes in past so, all possible.

Offline myothernameis

I'm not a punter so cant answer as a punter but as a prossie I wouldn't do it.  I don't save used condoms anyway as they start to smell if left hanging around.  Plus part of our job is discretion and passing another guys DNA on is not discreet.  Yes lots of men like to drink out of used condoms with no other thoughts at all but it only takes one with a nefarious ulterior motive and that cum could end up anywhere or on anyone. 
I guess it is ok if the prossie puts it in a glass and watches him drink it but not allowing him to go through the bin and help himself

Mind you I don't think many of my clients would be happy with the idea tbh but I must ask a few how they would feel about it as want to know now if it is more me being a bit queasy about it or if it does make others feel a bit icky too

I think magalie stores condoms in her fridge for clients to drink latter on

Ben4454

After 10+ years of punting I suspect its happened if this fetish is as popular as it seems.

Offline BP96

Yes lots of men like to drink out of used condoms

Urgh!

Plus if my bodily contents are being re-sold I expect at least some sort of a rebate!

Offline NIK

Yes lots of men like to drink out of used condoms

And lots of men must be  :crazy:   :vomit:

squeezebox

After 10+ years of punting I suspect its happened if this fetish is as popular as it seems.

This guy seems to be getting stuck in.... :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only