Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tie and Tease  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Dime

Something I've seen advertised on WGs profiles, but didn't know what it was until I looked it up. Therefore, as best I can relate it is a form of domination, which involves the punter being tied up or blindfolded while the WG teases you then deliberately delays your orgasm. Is it something many punters do or have tried? Any experiences of it would be appreciated, as it is something I'm curious about trying in my next punt. 

Siadwel

NottsDB

Just make sure the girl is reputable. Dont wanna get into a spot of bother.

Offline Captain Fuzzyduck

There is a great description of this in Alex Comfort's The Joy of Sex. I bought my copy in the 1970's and still have it. If the wg is sufficiently skilled, it can be fantastic. It isn't necessarily a domination thing, although tight restraints and constriction have their own special properties. It can be used for sensory deprivation ... if you can't see or move, you focus more on the sensations you are being given, whether in the form of touch, taste, texture, sound and even smell. The best I had recently involved all the above, plus being brought to the brink several times, tantric fashion, till the wg hopped on top of me in cowgirl and I exploded in a full body orgasm. You have to be prepared to put all your trust in her though!

Offline RedKettle

i tried this recently and had a great time

trust is a key issue and I did it with a girl I have known for several years, however I still felt a little edgy about it, which may have heightened the experience.

the session I had was 90 minutes and I gave clear instructions that I wanted to build up to coming in the last 10 minutes and no earlier.

it is like role play that you need to chose the girl carefully as many will be crap at it. 

Offline smiths

Something I've seen advertised on WGs profiles, but didn't know what it was until I looked it up. Therefore, as best I can relate it is a form of domination, which involves the punter being tied up or blindfolded while the WG teases you then deliberately delays your orgasm. Is it something many punters do or have tried? Any experiences of it would be appreciated, as it is something I'm curious about trying in my next punt.

I wouldn't let the woman I love tie me up let alone a WG but choose wisely if you are going to do this is my advice, hopefully a punter in your area can recommend a good WG who offers this.

Hyperchicken

I like it, but with any role play she has to know what she's doing. I think if someone tries winging it then it will be obvious.

Offline closeshave

I sometimes get tie and tease but near the end she stops and locks me back in for more days of anguish

Offline Tiger63

I wouldn't let the woman I love tie me up let alone a WG but choose wisely if you are going to do this is my advice, hopefully a punter in your area can recommend a good WG who offers this.
Iam a bit wary of this as well.....can you imagine getting tied up and unable to move....then hearing your car start up and heading of down the road.......or worse still....a deep gruff voice asking the wg.......Where is he then? :scare: :scare:

vw

Asked for It once with a TRUSTED regular, ended up being cable tie and pillowcase and tease, all good fun.

Note to punters in a relationship, do not use cable ties its a give away !

johnnyboy61

I've never received this service, but I have blindfolded a regular on one occasion. No domination involved, just the fun that she didn't know where and when I was going to touch or kiss her next. She gave a little jump each time, which both of us seemed to enjoy, and culminated in some nice RO and fingering. All good fun, but for it to work either way I guess you would have to trust each other.

Siadwel

I was going to post a link to a good old girl who T&T'd me a treat once or twice, but you're in Scotland and she's nowhere near you, so it would just be a wind-up.

I'll get me coat.

willbred

Absolutely love T&T. But agree with others, you need to find a girl who is equipped and knows what she's doing. I recall going into a dingy flat in my early days and asking for it. The girl left the room and returned with a ball of string and said "you'll have to tell me what to do". I asked for, and got my money back and walked.

Offline tazz

Maybe read about this from the prossies perspective External Link/Members Only

Offline webpunter

Absolutely love T&T. But agree with others, you need to find a girl who is equipped and knows what she's doing. I recall going into a dingy flat in my early days and asking for it. The girl left the room and returned with a ball of string and said "you'll have to tell me what to do". I asked for, and got my money back and walked.
:lol: