Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Craigslist alternatives  (Read 10796 times)

Offline Outcallguy

Yes she must have screen captures my picture.
But it's not linked anywhere nor is my punting number or name.
So that's how I knew they were just trying thier luck.i appreciate the advice I won't be sending pics again.
As you say it's not worth the risk or effort.

Online PumpDump

You definitely dont want to ever send someone a photo that you use on any other online place as they can instantly track you there.

I used to send my real photo if asked but after weighing up the risks now I send a photo of somebody who looks similar to me. That way if shit kicks off they don't have anything on me, and if it turns out to be a legit meet the girl never notices as a lot of the time a photo looks quite different to the person in the flesh.

Offline stampjones

String them along lol, it is all pretty pointless, but some simps must fall for it or they would not try  :unknown:

I only send one if it is a deal breaker and everything else feels good, had loads of meets where I have not, and some where I have not seen any :D
Never had a meet where I havent seen a photo first. Looks matter to me lol. Certainly had meets the other way round though. Especially on CL. If they ask I’ll send one but I wont volunteer it

Offline stampjones

I used to send my real photo if asked but after weighing up the risks now I send a photo of somebody who looks similar to me. That way if shit kicks off they don't have anything on me, and if it turns out to be a legit meet the girl never notices as a lot of the time a photo looks quite different to the person in the flesh.
Yeah i did that when I first started but it causes more problems than it solves. These days I have a pic I use for Sa and I send that when asked. Not been a problem so far

Offline lillythesavage

Never had a meet where I havent seen a photo first. Looks matter to me lol. Certainly had meets the other way round though. Especially on CL. If they ask I’ll send one but I wont volunteer it

I trust a description, not had any problems yet, but had shopped filtered pics and been disappointed  :D, the best one asked for pic, but I dodged it with words lol, I had not seen hers, went for it a few hours later, had threesomes with her, and summer fun is on the cards, outdoors of course.

Always chatting on the phone, with mum there in a 3 way convo lol, nothing out of order though, just chatting. Mum looks good too, no I have not asked  :D

Offline stampjones

Always chatting on the phone, with mum there in a 3 way convo lol, nothing out of order though, just chatting. Mum looks good too, no I have not asked  :D
It would be rude not to  :cool:

Offline lillythesavage

It would be rude not to  :cool:

Several reasons not to  :D, it could fuck up a good thing with someone nearly 40 years my junior, and mum has a very obvious preference that does not include me  :D

Offline luv2kiss54

Thought i would give this CL a go. I have tried 2 ads both got flagged very quickly so waste of time. I suppose the answer is to be very vague but havent found the right words so far to get past the flaggers.  :dash:

Offline lillythesavage

Thought i would give this CL a go. I have tried 2 ads both got flagged very quickly so waste of time. I suppose the answer is to be very vague but havent found the right words so far to get past the flaggers.  :dash:

It is not a 5 minute task  :D, be as vague as you like, the flaggers will eventually flag it, got 2 very good leads from replying to ads this week, not tried posting for weeks.

Finding ads is difficult too, just being lucky when you look, and reply quickly, once you get one email through you can stay in contact even if the ad gets flagged.

Online PumpDump

It is not a 5 minute task  :D, be as vague as you like, the flaggers will eventually flag it, got 2 very good leads from replying to ads this week, not tried posting for weeks.

Finding ads is difficult too, just being lucky when you look, and reply quickly, once you get one email through you can stay in contact even if the ad gets flagged.

That's my experience lately also. I keep the site open as I work and refresh periodically.

Offline lillythesavage

That's my experience lately also. I keep the site open as I work and refresh periodically.

I think people are not reading through the thread :D, the single ad I posted was just before bed, it stayed a few hours, I woke to 6 replies, 2 came good but I only decided to meet 1. I guess as most have jobs, all the ones I see have, late evening is when they have time  :unknown:.

Offline luv2kiss54

Put a 3rd Ad up very vague ie looking for a part time pa so nothing to break the rules and it still got flagged. As i read the rules it seems that anyone can flag an ad which is bloody ridiculous. Is there any way to challenge being flagged ?

Re your last sentence how do you stay in touch if comms are through CL -  do you give them your personal contact details ? I did get one reply to my 3rd Ad which seemed quite promising but it was done through CL so i cant contact her now. :dash:

Offline stampjones

Put a 3rd Ad up very vague ie looking for a part time pa so nothing to break the rules and it still got flagged. As i read the rules it seems that anyone can flag an ad which is bloody ridiculous. Is there any way to challenge being flagged ?

Re your last sentence how do you stay in touch if comms are through CL -  do you give them your personal contact details ? I did get one reply to my 3rd Ad which seemed quite promising but it was done through CL so i cant contact her now. :dash:
Its a long painful process! Nothing you can do about being flagged.

Once you’ve had a reply you should be able to keep talking via craigslist forever regardless of whether or not the original ad was flagged

Offline luv2kiss54

Once you’ve had a reply you should be able to keep talking via craigslist forever regardless of whether or not the original ad was flagged

Ok thanks for the reply.

Offline stampjones

The most annoying thing about craigslist is how the ads stay active on the list for a while after they’ve been flagged so you finally see one that looks interesting, click on it and you get the post removed message  :angry:

Offline Mr Sinister

It's just how it goes, anyway past week or so most leads I've gotten have turned out to be pics no meets types or that they insinuate if I buy their crap a meet would be on the cards. I have no desire to proceed with it so just end the convo. Try not to feed those types even if you do get lucky with one.

Also had one black lady 30s who decided to get all preachy/judging on my request so I told her to fuck off, like this is CL and you're looking for whatever job you can get not really the place to act holier than thou.

I'm giving it a bit of a break as I have some civvy dates lined up and will be focusing on that.

Offline Prince charming

Anybody had any luck with the 23yo south Asian masseuse/pa who advertises.Emailed her,then spoke on the phone,she's not working in London though-in Kent for the summer.

Offline lillythesavage

Anybody had any luck with the 23yo south Asian masseuse/pa who advertises.Emailed her,then spoke on the phone,she's not working in London though-in Kent for the summer.

Had the same, as posted earlier, she was in Brighton then so she said, failed the interview  :D, seems to want very dom, but could also just be getting off on the calls.  :unknown:

Offline Mr Sinister

Yeah, not my thing couldn't be arsed with doing a phone call.
One thing I would say it's been dead quiet, I had 2 meets arranged only for both to fall through and dissapear so maybe they just got a better offer.

A strange time, summer holidays coming up so maybe the students will be out in force, if they are not on CL they must be posting somewhere else?

Offline lillythesavage

Yeah, not my thing couldn't be arsed with doing a phone call.
One thing I would say it's been dead quiet, I had 2 meets arranged only for both to fall through and dissapear so maybe they just got a better offer.

A strange time, summer holidays coming up so maybe the students will be out in force, if they are not on CL they must be posting somewhere else?

fuck all really on CL, and not worked out where they are posting, Doublelist is shite, either messages do not get through or they are bots.

Think most have given up on CL, had a couple of flakes too, nothing new from there for a while.

Offline stampjones

fuck all really on CL, and not worked out where they are posting, Doublelist is shite, either messages do not get through or they are bots.

Think most have given up on CL, had a couple of flakes too, nothing new from there for a while.
Got a hit yesterday on CL. First in many weeks. Need a job type of ad which turned out to be a 22 year old willing to do anything for cash. Im supposed to be seeing her at the weekend so we’ll see how it goes. But I think you’re right. Its basically dead

Offline lillythesavage

Got a hit yesterday on CL. First in many weeks. Need a job type of ad which turned out to be a 22 year old willing to do anything for cash. Im supposed to be seeing her at the weekend so we’ll see how it goes. But I think you’re right. Its basically dead

send her my way when you finished  :D, replied to one of those but got nothing back.

Offline stampjones

send her my way when you finished  :D, replied to one of those but got nothing back.
Sure  - though lets see if it actually happens
:drinks:

Offline lillythesavage

Sure  - though lets see if it actually happens
:drinks:

A cute Indian came back looking after about three weeks of nothing, then bottled it again.

Good luck  :drinks:

Offline ronthebrummie

Not sure but I used an email address and my ads got flagged within minutes, I remembered and used an old email address that ad was on for a week before it was flagged

Offline lillythesavage

Not sure but I used an email address and my ads got flagged within minutes, I remembered and used an old email address that ad was on for a week before it was flagged

I am guessing not in London though?

Essex is completely dead, barely any posts at all on it. Of any kind.