Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody into "Urethral Toys" in the B'muff area?  (Read 358 times)

Online Cupid Stuntz

Never heard of these and can feel my dick shrinking just thinking about it.

Something that is stuffed down yer japs eye to have "amazing orgasms". Don't think so and wouldn't want to try  :thumbsdown:.

Supposedly in the 'old days' there was a device that was stuck down the japs eye and then opened up like an umbrella as part of the treatment down the clap clinic for Gonorrhea?

On another note the "curvy milf" who is willing to use 'urethral toys' on willing punters is only £350 a night.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline chrispuckey

Never heard of these and can feel my dick shrinking just thinking about it.

Something that is stuffed down yer japs eye to have "amazing orgasms". Don't think so and wouldn't want to try  :thumbsdown:.

Supposedly in the 'old days' there was a device that was stuck down the japs eye and then opened up like an umbrella as part of the treatment down the clap clinic for Gonorrhea?

On another note the "curvy milf" who is willing to use 'urethral toys' on willing punters is only £350 a night.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Yup back in the day you had the choice umbrella treatment or a week of tablets and off the beer.
Now you can purchase a vibrating rod that you shove up your Hampton.
Not in a million fuuuckin years but there are some right nut jobs out there that will give it a go of that I am sure :dash:

Offline houseboot

Having been to the GUM clinic last year for a precautionary check up (nothing wrong, all clear) and had one of their little "sticks" stuck in (a fraction of the size of a cotton bud but feels 10x bigger) .... I think I'll pass on this one.

Online Cupid Stuntz

Yup back in the day you had the choice umbrella treatment or a week of tablets and off the beer.
Now you can purchase a vibrating rod that you shove up your Hampton.
Not in a million fuuuckin years but there are some right nut jobs out there that will give it a go of that I am sure :dash:

Ha ha!! How to go from "Standing Hampton" to Mini Me in a very short space of time. Shudder and the WG inserting said 'Urethral Toy' wouldn't help either!

Having been to the GUM clinic last year for a precautionary check up (nothing wrong, all clear) and had one of their little "sticks" stuck in (a fraction of the size of a cotton bud but feels 10x bigger) .... I think I'll pass on this one.

I'm with you 100% HB. Been thinking about going for a check up (something I've never done) for a while. Can it not be done via the post like for instance the Bowel Cancer test, get a kit sent out, do the test and post it back?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 09:33:59 pm by Cupid Stuntz »

Offline houseboot

Yes, I've had the pleasure of the Bowel Cancer test kit too (4 times ... showing my age)

I don't know whether you can do the GUM clinic tests yourself.

The GUM clinic in Bristol was "more normal than normal". Everyone just waiting, checking their phones, reading their papers etc, i.e. just doing normal things and not the least bit bothered about those around them and what they were there for.

Online Cupid Stuntz

Yes, I've had the pleasure of the Bowel Cancer test kit too (4 times ... showing my age)

I don't know whether you can do the GUM clinic tests yourself.

The GUM clinic in Bristol was "more normal than normal". Everyone just waiting, checking their phones, reading their papers etc, i.e. just doing normal things and not the least bit bothered about those around them and what they were there for.

On my third kit so not far behind you age wise, just waiting for it to arrive. Certainly saves the hassle of hanging around in the local Hospital.

Thanks for the info, there's certainly not the stigma attached to clap clinics nowadays like there used to be. Will def get it looked into, well overdue a first visit! Assuming it can't be done at home. Think the worst DIY hospital kit was the enema prior to a sigmoidoscope. Failed miserably at sticking summat up my jacksie. Fuck knows how / why people want a strap on used on them  :scare:. There isn't a single orifice I enjoy having anything put up / in, apart from food n drink in the cake hole :).