Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella Cox - Milton Keynes  (Read 779 times)

Offline seed_sprayer

External Link/Members Only

Apologies to anyone for the false alarm of hoping this delight had returned from travelling yet. Catch up review from late (probably August) Summer 2019. May be that this is too late but am so bored locked down I’ve decided report on some of my pre-pandemic fun.

£80 (may have been 100) for 30mins

Sensible and prompt SMS to arrange but does turn phone off during day etc when not busy which seems reasonable.

Safe location in reasonable area of MK. Small house - parking 2-3 mins away at a pub on estate, approach fairly exposed but pretty quiet. I think she was quite busy and suspect some of neighbours would cotton on at some point.

Very fit blonde British girl. Prob mid 20s, not super skinny, but not fat - reasonably toned with excellent arse and reasonable (though not large) tits. Tattoos, not my thing but didn’t spoil the naughty girl next door thing. Pretty face with subtle make up. Pics were accurate.

Excellent unforced chat, talked about her interests and plans. She claims to enjoy her meets and was forward.

Very good service, with light FK from a few minutes in. Straddled me on the sofa downstairs and rubbed  my cock before suggesting we go upstairs. Went for a shower (my suggestion, not great and bathroom wouldn’t feature in house and home but it worked). Came back to bedroom and I told her she had a great ass - she straight away turned round and pulled her thong to the side and jiggled her ass whilst looking over her shoulder at me, and I knew I was in for a good time.

Excellent OWO followed, including with her on her knees whilst I stood. Excellent technique and was quite happy to spit on it which is a fave. Loads of eye contact, got down low on her knees so she could look up with it in her mouth. Quite happy having it slapped on her tongue.

Decided I didn’t want it to end there so on with Johnny and into doggy - was excellent and she pushed back nicely. Was quite happy for me to smash away and checked whether I wanted to end there or elsewhere.  Her technique had been so good I decided that was best so after 10 mins of doggy we changed back to her on her knees giving some lovely deep throat. Really good technique with my end in her cheek and was happy to suck on my nuts from what I remember.

Tried to extend the booking but she couldn’t and in retrospect she was busy I suspect. Let her do her thing and very quickly I unleashed a weeks worth in her mouth. She giggled, lots of eye contact again and then gulped the lot. Forgot to even ask her if she minded it in her mouth but clearly it wasn’t an issue and I explained I was shocked to find a hot British girl who swallows. She explained she genuinely likes it but also happy to have it sprayed on her face which is good news.

I almost had to lie down after this lot and had a good bit of chat with her whilst got dressed. Was so impressed I went back for the same a week later - was similarly v good with same service. I think she is/was busy which isn’t a problem for me but some may find it off putting.

Im waiting for the moaning that this wasn’t posted before but lockdown has focussed me on posting and other reviews have been helpful. I hope she comes back as planned.

Offline tesla

It was too late to be included in the review section, so it has been moved.
reviews should be posted with in six months of the meet happening.

I suggest you check out the forum rules, and next time be a bit quicker of the mark, but a good first effort.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0